Are you afraid someone will found out it's you behind this username?

Are you afraid someone will found out it's you behind this username?

• Yes

Votes: 65 54.2%
  • What??? lol no way that's gonna happen

Votes: 55 45.8%

• Total voters

takethislife

So I registered the other day and i'm scared to write anything that could relate me to... well, ME lol. in real life. No one knows about my (self diagnosed) SA so... I spent like i dunno how much time coming up with this username i thought some1 would 'recognise' me. I know that's stupid cuz not a single person i know wouldn't ever go to this site but still i can't shake it...

slowmotiondaydream

lol once on a nye i was on msn, blocked all the ppl (who i knew who had lives) just incase if they saw me online at the time. but im like thinking their just as embarrassed for being online (if they were)

.. i think i think too much

EscapeArtist

Agreed with slowmotion. Why would they be on this site unless they too were scared? It might be a positive thing, might meet a friend that way.

On the other hand, I wouldn't go around to people you know saying that you spend way too much time on a Social Anxiety forum. Like I have. Because now I have reason to fear.... :cool: ....... :eek:

Yeah, I probably should have changed my name and not used the same one I use for almost EVERYTHING!
I don't know. I guess I'm on Katie's side. I don't really care.
If you stumble upon my desperate, stupid ramblings, well that's too bad for you.
And maybe someone might be so inclined to try and help.

I hade a "situation" with a family member and my username a few months back.
I just got a mod to change my username for me, and now I just don't post anything that anyone could relate to me in real life anymore.:)

Interzone

I use a somewhat random username for this website and don't post my contact information or anything else that could be used to relate to me publicly on here...

I'm not too worried, but I do think about it...

coyote

I'm afraid my secret identity will be revealed

then any number of evil, master criminals will use that information

to thwart my heroic crime-fighting efforts.

It's hard enough to appear in public wearing tights.

panicsurvivor

I am with Katie I don't give a **** if anyone sees me on here. That is my picture next to my name. I tell everyone I know that I have panic attacks everyday, and that I am afraid of wide open spaces. I have nothing to hide. Usually people are pretty understanding about it. You'd be suprised to know that almost everybody has something that there afraid of. Everybody has their demons....... everybody.