Are you afraid of dying?

WelshOne

Nope. When you have a future you want to experience, it makes sense to be afraid, but for me that's not an issue.

I would be sorry if anyone I left behind were sad, though, and that's why I would never take my own life.

i think ive had rare times ive been afraid..i just dont want to die slowly in a hospital bed..that said though id like to live a good bit of my life ..ahem. lol.

Rexus

Maybe I do, I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure I fear some other things plenty more, like shame. I'd take death over extreme shame.

Amp >.<

yeah, of course I am..

When I'm thinking about my death ..
well I'm thinking about people who loves me and who I love
so, It's very difficult

I can't understand people who's not afraid of it :/

Yong

To give my answer to topic:

I am not afraid of dying, in fact I would be happy to die and leave the world innocently if I don't hurt anyone. But I definitely would not suicide ... what would people think of me afterwards, they would probably look down at me, and I don't want that to be on my parents shoulders, who are already hurt enough. And its also a sin (I'm Christian, even though I had many bad experiences in Church)

I'm still young, I'm scared of the after effects. Okay, I guess I'm scared of dying as a whole... lol I'm confused.

I'm not afraid of death. I'm afraid of the act of suicide and I'm afraid of the consequences of a failed suicide attempt.

Honk

Generally not.
But I almost died whilst rockclimbing yesterday.
What put me of was the fact, that I didn't risk my life on purpose but I came short of dying because of bad luck and inattention.
I have about 2 people I could talk to about something like that, but I could't get them on the phone.::(:

MothMan

as a college student, i don't plan on dying soon so my fear of death is not too strong. Yet, I don't know how I will react when the time comes. Hopefully, i will find something to gain solace from so that I'm not screaming " i don't wanna go" and freaking everyone out.

Mokkat

Im not afraid of dying, maybe that it'll hurt when I do though.

What I am afraid of, is staying the way I am now untill I do die. Ironicly, without a girlfriend, good friends, a job or an ongoing education, you could say I've nothing to live for :S