Are u happy with how ur life turned out

xSleepy

not up to this point. but im only 21, i have a long way to go to make things better. =)

well i will say though that i have had good things happen to me which makes me happy about how my life turned out up to this point.. but just in general, no, im not happy right now.

Harleyq

Sort of. I'm getting an education and I have people who really love me. I wouldn't ever trade that.

But my social anxiety is awful. It's cost me a lot, as far as social networking goes. Mentally, I don't feel ok. I'm kinda half down, half steady.

Last edited:

Kinetik

Sure. Things could be a lot worse. I try to remind myself of that daily because it really is true.

iamthenra

Nope, not happy about my life at all. A lifetime of abuse, being bullied, being used, sexually frustrated, single my entire life, and then to top it off I am still living at home, persistent asthma, GERD, numbness and tingling of the appendages.... YEAH, life is such a joy... NOT!

cws971

Im not happy how my life has turned out, im still young only 22... Im thankful of the family I have, I feel blessed and lucky. I have a nice gf that Iv been dating for 2 months, so I guess my life could get better, thats up to me to change and make the best out life.

' Better Dayz

Anomaly

I have a functioning body, a rational mind (though some may disagree), food to eat, a place to live in. I have opportunity. A lot of people would love to take my place.

Flowers-Of-Bloom

When I was a child, I never thought it would be this way. I was fairly normal as a child... I remember thinking about insanity... and thinking that I would always be sane. Proved myself wrong.
No, I'm not happy. Not now. But I'm 17, there's still time to get out of the hole that I've dug for myself.