April Goals

Roman Legion

To make it through April, finish my semester and hopefully pass the motorcycle course I signed up for at the college. Also, to learn and memorize more chords, I already have a few down, but I have yet to build muscle memory to more easily transition between chords.

By the end of April I want to be living in the house I'm in the process of buying. That's pretty much it for me. Good luck to everyone in fulfilling their goals:)

Roman Legion

By the end of April I want to be living in the house I'm in the process of buying. That's pretty much it for me. Good luck to everyone in fulfilling their goals:)

Hope your attempt at home ownership goes better than my parents, this place is worse than the house in fight club, at least they had a working toilet. For me, just living in a van is about as good a domicile as I can expect from my life.

rosewood

April Goals:

continue to do yoga everyday
guided meditation with breathing ea day
weightlifting or other workout ea day
finish the exercises in the books Organize your brain, Organize your life
and 8 keys to safe trauma recovery
get accustomed to wearing my fully loaded backpack and hiking with it
-chat online with people
-go out to public places and meet people
-job interview
---and whomever said to get reacquainted with their interests- thanks-
that was a good one! i need to do that

i have never had a hobby because my anxiety has been so twangy stringed out high i could never sit still to complete something... thats my dream, get and a hold a hobby

Unspoken

Hmm, I think:

1. Develop my own non-verbal language. I've been having a lot of video chats with friends recently, and I've been learning to use my hands more as I speak.
2. Complete one full short story or polish one of those sets of exercises enough to share.

Silatuyok

i have never had a hobby because my anxiety has been so twangy stringed out high i could never sit still to complete something... thats my dream, get and a hold a hobby

I went to the library today and just spent about an hour browsing through the shelves, picking up anything that looked interesting. I find it's a great way to discover new interests, or rediscover old ones. You may get inspired!

GraybeardGhost

April Goals:

continue to do yoga everyday
guided meditation with breathing ea day
weightlifting or other workout ea day
finish the exercises in the books Organize your brain, Organize your life
and 8 keys to safe trauma recovery
get accustomed to wearing my fully loaded backpack and hiking with it
-chat online with people
-go out to public places and meet people
-job interview

Who says you have to sit still for a hobby? A hobby can be anything you enjoy, like yoga or hiking, just to point out two of your own examples. If you're looking for something more artistic, how about photography, which goes really well with hiking, by the way, or writing poetry, which you can do just about anywhere as long as you've brought along your imagination and some way to record your words? I sometimes work on poems while I'm driving or cooking or in the shower. The only trick is remembering it all long enough to write it down. Having a hobby is just a matter of discovering something that you find enjoyable and fulfilling in some way, and making it a part of your life. There are no limits!

Silatuyok

Who says you have to sit still for a hobby? A hobby can be anything you enjoy, like yoga or hiking, just to point out two of your own examples. If you're looking for something more artistic, how about photography, which goes really well with hiking, by the way, or writing poetry, which you can do just about anywhere as long as you've brought along your imagination and some way to record your words? I sometimes work on poems while I'm driving or cooking or in the shower. The only trick is remembering it all long enough to write it down. Having a hobby is just a matter of discovering something that you find enjoyable and fulfilling in some way, and making it a part of your life. There are no limits!

Great advice! :thumbup:

Hope your attempt at home ownership goes better than my parents, this place is worse than the house in fight club, at least they had a working toilet. For me, just living in a van is about as good a domicile as I can expect from my life.

Thank you for the good wishes, I'm sick and tired of renting. And hey, this house has an attached garage!