Anyone going to any concerts in the future?

this_portrait

I'm seeing Peter Murphy next Saturday.

I'm also considering seeing Rammstein in May (found out today that they're gonna be in Chicago then).

Tiercel

I'm also considering seeing Rammstein in May (found out today that they're gonna be in Chicago then).

My brother-in-law is probably gonna get tickets to see them when they come to Philly in April. He better get them now that he emailed me about it, or I'll put on a fireworks display of my own....

:D

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Going to the Glasgow International Comedy Festival again in March 2012. Going to see these guys:

Stewart Lee

stewart-lee1.jpg

Doug Stanhope (again! For a second time)

article-1312989177932-0D4852D800000578-561263_466x364.jpg

razzle dazzle rose

I used to go to concerts and shows a lot. I have been to most all the venues here. I love it. If I had the money, and the friends to go with, I would do it every weekend. One thing I will probably never do is go alone. I just don't have the guts to do that... I am not like those people who go alone but end up making friends there. I have seen that happen :rolleyes:

razzle dazzle rose

Ugh, my bf does that when he wants to see a show that I don't. He always comes back and tells me about all the cool people he met and talked to. It makes me sick. :)

How do they do that? It would make me sick too. I hate hearing other people's accounts of all the fun they had. I am through with living vicariously through others!

anxiety1408

I used to go to concerts and shows a lot. I have been to most all the venues here. I love it. If I had the money, and the friends to go with, I would do it every weekend. One thing I will probably never do is go alone. I just don't have the guts to do that... I am not like those people who go alone but end up making friends there. I have seen that happen :rolleyes:

The last 2 concerts I went to (last month) I went alone, and the 2 i am going to in feb/march I am going solo 2. I didn;t really communicate with people around me but I was around some nice people so that was comforting. If I can do it you can, and I am VERY self conscious/anxious. But I won't not go and see my fav artists just because my friends dont want to see them, to hell with them Im going to have fun. Funnily enough the last 2 concerts I went to that I mentioned (in october) they were both amazing, and one of them is the best concert I ever went to. Give it a chance. I queued up early and got right up there next to the barriers on both occasions, it was a great experience.

megalon

I'm thinking about going to see Blue October next month but the problem is I've never driven in the city and I get anxious just thinking about it. Dealing with the traffic, busy highways where you can easily miss your exit, one-way streets, trying to find parking, it's like an alien world to me.

anxiety1408

I'm thinking about going to see Blue October next month but the problem is I've never driven in the city and I get anxious just thinking about it. Dealing with the traffic, busy highways where you can easily miss your exit, one-way streets, trying to find parking, it's like an alien world to me.

Taxi It :)