Anyone going to any concerts in the future?

anxiety1408

I booked my ticket today to 3 doors down, and Seether will be the support band. It will be in march 2012 at the manchester academy hehe. It looks like im going alone. But I love both these bands so much when I found out they will be there in one show, I instantly booked it lol.

coyote

I booked my ticket today to 3 doors down, and Seether will be the support band. It will be in march 2012 at the manchester academy hehe. It looks like im going alone. But I love both these bands so much when I found out they will be there in one show, I instantly booked it lol.

very cool

how many tickets did you get?

anxiety1408

very cool

how many tickets did you get?

Only got 1. haha, Might be going solo on this one. Asked some friends, either some dont like the band or they just don't know yet. I told them they can book it if they will, But Im going. lol.

coyote

we have small concerts featuring local talent all the time in my area

the last one i went to a couple of weeks ago actually featured a British band called "Scars on 45"

there's a big festival in town coming up where they block off the street and put up a music stage almost right in front of my house

it's october 15th - everyone's invited!

upndwn

we have small concerts featuring local talent all the time in my area

the last one i went to a couple of weeks ago actually featured a British band called "Scars on 45"

there's a big festival in town coming up where they block off the street and put up a music stage almost right in front of my house

it's october 15th - everyone's invited!

October 15th is my Birthday, I would love to come, but unfortunately I live in Norway.

upndwn

cool, you'll fit right in

lots of norwegians here

the village logo has a viking ship on it

you can even come by boat

You have to be careful now, I might just do that.

By the way, do you have any monastery's over there?

sucettes

The last concert I attended was Alice Cooper in Stockholm.

I just love going to concerts. :D

Last edited:

ChrystaR

I'm going to see Evanescence next month. I could never go alone, and I don't have friends, so I'm going with my sister even though she doesn't enjoy the band nearly as much as me.

I was torn between Evanescence and Seether though (whose shows were a couple days apart)! I almost bought tickets for Seether. I love both bands so much and would horribly regret missing either one. But Seether is doing a huge festival, which means tons of people. Plus, it's outdoors in the afternoon and it's still quite hot here in Oct., and the tickets were more expenisve. Evanescence is a much smaller, indoor venue, with cheaper tickets.

Seether has produced albums and toured very consitently for a long time. Evanescence hasn't since 2006. I figured I have a much bigger chance being able to catch Seether again sometime.

But, aahhh! I am jealous you're going to see Seether. Both bands mean so much to me. I hate having to miss one or the other. But alas, SA, and no money means I must sacrifice.

I am in my late 30's and have never been to a concert.
It's more a lack of friends to go with then not wanting too. I am very curious to know what it is like?

Illusions

I haven't been to a concert recently but I love the atmosphere! Nothing beats standing in a crowd of fans and just enjoying yourself and singing along to all the songs. Maybe I oughta go check local listings for concerts worth attending...

anxiety1408

I saw Staind/Aaron last month, it was amazing.
Im going to see Shinedown in February.
And 3 doors down/seether in March.
Im going solo :D