anyone else watch doctor who?

aloneloner

title says it all :)
Ive seen some of the newer ones and just started watching the original ones
(black and white, lol)

LoyalXenite

I have not but i feel like i know a bit about it simply from all the memes on Tumblr/Pinterest. But i have been considering watching it for real, it looks like a show i would enjoy.

aloneloner

I have not but i feel like i know a bit about it simply from all the memes on Tumblr/Pinterest. But i have been considering watching it for real, it looks like a show i would enjoy.

I always heard about it but thought i wouldn't like it..then I watched it the other night on netflix and loved it :)..
its weird, its like the only thing that can take me out of my head..if that makes sense lol
It just captures my attention too well :)

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I always heard about it but thought i wouldn't like it..then I watched it the other night on netflix and loved it :)..
its weird, its like the only thing that can take me out of my head..if that makes sense lol
It just captures my attention too well :)

Well... the writing on Doctor Who is top quality. So no wonder it captures people's attention. Though, ah huv'nae seen the original series but, yeah, I watched the newer series until David Tennant left the show. Ah wish the BBC had made that Doctor Who feature film that was planned during Tennant's portrayal as the Doctor.

Wasnae a huge of the spin-off series, Torchwood, though.

Might consider watchin' the new series of Doctor Who? :thinking: Despite not really watch as much of the last series with Matt Smith.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
h94F0F231

Capsaicin

I watched some of the older doctors growing up, but mostly it's been Eccleston and Tennant. I sat out quite a bit of Matt Smith's era. He had potential but the wrong team of writers behind him.

I wish I could watch it. I hear so much good things about it, and whenever I see a fan of it they seem very committed to it. There aren't any channels that air it here.. I may just go ahead and get it some DVD boxsets some day (I understand the series is massive in quantity by now).