Anyone afraid of HELL?

Are you afraid of hell?

• No. I am a Christian I know that God pardons me and will destroy only other people.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
the concept of hell scares the sh!t out of me + it keeps me in line from not doing anything really bad, sure i am christian but not catholic christian (which is probably what you are meaning or something else i dont know) but my kind of heaven isnt surrounded by christians

I am terrified of hell. Especially when I hear people say the music we listen to and the shows, movies, and books we watch were created by the devil. I have also seen some videos on YouTube that are pretty frightening. So yes I am afraid and let me tell you I am so afraid that sometimes I go into a state of panic.

Section_31

I cant lie....this IS somthing that scares me as well.

Im a christian, but im on the outer fringe. I dont go to church, and i dont believe in fellowship. I feel the church has been so twisted unintentionally by human bias that the msg doesnt come through, and ive found my personal connection with god to be much more meaningful. I go with what feels right in my HEART for me, not what the church says.

That said, there are things that im scared to do, and i cant help it, because of this stupid fear of what will happen to me when i die. and unfortunately no evidence against or for the existence of hell does anything to quell my fear. its just somthing i live with.

I VERY seldom discuss my personal beliefs with others, because i dont see the need. My beliefs are my own. Its somthing very personal and private. Discussing it openly in public to me is the equivalent of discussing what sexual activities you partake in :S.

Anyway, point in case, i dont want to, i try not to, but unfortunately i do fear hell. and this fear holds me back in life.

Section_31

Mikey, one day i want to be as free as you my friend :).

Consider yourself lucky. BC this fear is a damned curse it seems

MikeyC

Mikey, one day i want to be as free as you my friend :).

Consider yourself lucky. BC this fear is a damned curse it seems
I used to be scared of death, too, but that is no longer a thing I am afraid of. :)

Sorry you're freaked out by it. An old neighbour of mine was exactly the same and we couldn't even discuss black holes or universal anomalies because she would get too scared by the enormity of the concept. So you're not alone, Gunman. :)

coyote

i've been to hell

it looked a lot like this:

Green_Line%2C_Beirut_1982.jpg

MrJones

I listen to too much metal music to not go to Hell.
I heard there's a highway somewhere.

But hey, free barbecue.