Anybody else have seriously weird dreams?

Kinetik

Man, I don't know whether it's an anxiety thing, a medication withdrawal issue, or what, but lately I'm having really stupid dreams.

Last night I dreamed that I walked into a BMW-showroom, stepped into their latest flagship car, then drove off into a bunch of parked ones, causing a massive pile-up of new Beemers. Then the dealer walks onto the scene of the accident and goes "right, that'll be $375,000 please". At that moment, I woke up. It's like what the hell does that mean or symbolize, you know?

Anyone else?

Thelema

Last night I dreamed I was in elementary school and I ran up and licked my ex girlfriend's face. Weird, huh? lol

recluse

Oh god! That would be my worst scenario kinetic!

My dreams are really depressing and mirror my social anxiety, depression, and fear of rejection. I have a lot of dreams that a girl i like rejects me and in my dream i am sobbing my heart out. Also i get dreams where i am ridiculed and laughed at.

Queen_Of_Pain

Man, I don't know whether it's an anxiety thing, a medication withdrawal issue, or what, but lately I'm having really stupid dreams.

Last night I dreamed that I walked into a BMW-showroom, stepped into their latest flagship car, then drove off into a bunch of parked ones, causing a massive pile-up of new Beemers. Then the dealer walks onto the scene of the accident and goes "right, that'll be $375,000 please". At that moment, I woke up. It's like what the hell does that mean or symbolize, you know?

Anyone else?

I think having weird dreams is normal, I think most sa people create their own reality and learn from situations in dreams rather than directly from real life. Or at least, I tend to sometimes. :D
Here, have one of my crappy dream analysis things xD

With having to pay a large sum of money; Maybe you're afraid to be put on the spot about something at the moment? Or afraid you can't compete with something?
Or maybe you're just noticing some people's concentration on money ie, the dealer ignoring all the other cars and asking you for a lump sum?

I dunno xD

Last edited:

neko

Since I moved to England I keep having dreams of friends I used to have at school and my family. I guess I miss them but I'm quite happy here... It's just weird.

Nicholas

I ALWAYS have very weird dreams, but not nightmares, not lately at least. I believe it's caused by my mind that seems to be a bit too creative and powerful. Sometimes stuff that makes no sense at all, sometimes just random situations.

Jake123

Banned
When I used to be woken up to go to school, I would fall asleep again and dream very vividly of getting out of bed, getting dressed and ready. Then I would get woken up again and be extremely confused lol, and then I'd be like "Okay okay I'll get dressed!" and fall asleep again and dream the same thing lol... it would repeat various times until I actually got up, or my mother dumped a bucket of water on me :(

Darker Than Black

ya, I have a lot of dreams where there are volcano eruptions, tornado, floods, where I'm usually struggling, but my body is not moving, weird, maybe it means something...idk

LadyWench

Oh, yeah. Almost all the time. My dreams either don't make any sense whatsoever, or are incredibly morbid.

lol I have insanely weird dreams every night pretty much...

Like last night I dreamt I was with my mom, dad, aunt, uncle, 2 cousins and my brother. We were in some house. In one of the rooms we were climbing a great big mountain/snowpile thingy lol and I was climbing down it when it gave way under my feet and caused an avalanche which buried everyone else so I had to dig them out. Then we left that room and me and my cousins were hanging out in my basement talking about ghosts and stuff then my uncle came downstairs with a ghost tracking device lol it was weird..

WelshOne

I don't remember most of my dreams. Several times in the last few years, though, I've woken up in the middle of the night and remember dreaming about inventing something which would make me a load of money. Except I don't write down what it is. I then get really annoyed when I happen to remember that I had had such a dream the following day, but I can't for the life of me remember what the invention was! I've lost out on billions of moneys this way ::(:

izzymarie

I always have weird dreams.. they're always SO vivid. It kind of sucks, especially when its a nightmare!

emofree

Here's the most weirdest dream that I won't forget

One night I dream that there are many people that were gathered on one place. I was one on the middle of those people that were gathered and suddenly meteorites suddenly lands down on the ground. but not hitting us and this meteorites were like exploding an atom bomb but the people around me doesn't effect any radiation or what so ever. Then suddenly after the meteorite strike I just woke up ... then when I sleep again we are also a group of people that were gathered and then suddenly two space ships were bound to go to heaven and I was also the one who is inside of that ship. Then when I look on the ground I saw people falling down on a fierce fire. Then suddenly I woke up shaking my head.

Noca

Banned

Anyone else?

it means you wanna destroy fleets of BMW's and your an Audi guy instead :D

Rheves

A lot of my dreams involve me getting into a fight of some sort. But when I go to punch I have no strength and I feel worthless. It sux.