Any progress with something?

It's been a while that I've posted something. I was quite busy with my life. Does any of you have made some progress with whatever task, homework, goal, happiness and so on?

In my previous post I've said that my New Years resolution is not wearing a bra for a whole year, so I can grow bigger boobs. So a few days ago, I was walking around in the city centre and I became curious about my current breast size. I had no clue, because I've worn a cup 75B (34B) for years. I knew that 75B was getting too small for me.

So after a month of going braless in daily life, I went to a lingerie shop to try bra's. I've grabbed 3 different sizes to figure out what size suits my breasts. Every time I had to pick a bigger or wider size, because even a C cup was too tight. Then in the end I've found a 80D (36C) and it fits perfectly! I was absolutely flabbergasted. I couldn't believe it. As a skinny Asian, I've always thought that I could never ever get a bigger size than a B cup. This proofs that my own thought was wrong for years.

Anyway, I was so happy that I had to buy that bra and a thong.

Is there any progress in the things that you've been doing lately?

hardy

It's been a while that I've posted something. I was quite busy with my life. Does any of you have made some progress with whatever task, homework, goal, happiness and so on?

In my previous post I've said that my New Years resolution is not wearing a bra for a whole year, so I can grow bigger boobs. So a few days ago, I was walking around in the city centre and I became curious about my current breast size. I had no clue, because I've worn a cup 75B (34B) for years. I knew that 75B was getting too small for me.

So after a month of going braless in daily life, I went to a lingerie shop to try bra's. I've grabbed 3 different sizes to figure out what size suits my breasts. Every time I had to pick a bigger or wider size, because even a C cup was too tight. Then in the end I've found a 80D (36C) and it fits perfectly! I was absolutely flabbergasted. I couldn't believe it. As a skinny Asian, I've always thought that I could never ever get a bigger size than a B cup. This proofs that my own thought was wrong for years.

Anyway, I was so happy that I had to buy that bra and a thong.

Yes after about 10- 12 years of vipassana courses, meditation (irregular), company of noble people who meditate daily, good books like spontaneous healing,homeopathy, herbs, holistic health and fitness . Harsha

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple

I did not know boobs could be increased in size that way, I am glad your's are a size you are happier with now though :thumbup:

As for progress in things I have been doing lately, I am tentatively optimistic about a new job prospect. I say "job" loosely, it's more like side income, but if I get good at it I can decrease my hours at my current job significantly, which is a place that brings me a lot of unhappiness.

I am giving retail arbitrate a try. I've set up my account on amazon which included putting up some money which is pretty significant for me, since I am very shrewd with my money and by putting it towards something I am telling myself I feel like I can really do this. I will start by selling some of my old textbooks (hopefully a $300 profit after all is said and done), and if that goes well I can start going to goodwill and other stores and looking for other textbooks to sell, or branching out to other products like clothes and shoes.

Like I said, I am tentatively optimistic, but I've been doing a lot of research and, more notably, I'm actually taking action. Feels like a good step :)

Lionhearted

I've definitely improved a lot ever since last year. This January itself, I've decided to do a 'spiritual fix-up' of myself, and try to s-o-c-i-a-l-i-s-e more with my peers at college - and it''s been working miraculously. I think the problem which I had, was being stuck in the belief that 'you're meant to suffer' instead of 'you're meant to succeed'. Or something of that sort.

I'm starting to feel more optimistic and confident, and what's more, after all the depression and anxiety, I feel sort of 'manic' and high spirited(in a good way, that is). Maybe it's just the feeling of enjoying life again, but I'm glad everything's starting to get back on track. Congratulations to all others here as well!

lily

i put a purple band w/ a few different coloured flower beads tied around a bit of the side of my hair and it looked vibrant, nice. i also changed the way i dress like more colourful!

Last edited:

lily

Sorry for posting something kind of mean in this thread yesterday which could've got interpreted wrong.. i was angry about something

Marc7

Well I started watching general news a hour and half a day. Usually I would be anxious whenever the news is on but I forced myself and used self talk. Idk I just have to give it time I guess.

AtTheGates

Banned
Well...progress with my college classes .

a bit of progress in the stock market..

Thats pretty much about IT , I guess.

still really worried about the future... : / ...The older I get, the more I worry about the it. Its like every year that particular form of anxiety gets worse.

Last edited:
Progress with my nice guy syndrome, being less afraid of telling people what I think about them, especially when I deem there is something unfair.

grapevine

Haha - thats something I didnt know. That going braless could increase your breast size. Ive got D cups and it was hard when I was a teen as I matured when before the other girls. I hold that to the soya milk I was given though that I drank each day as its high in estrogen.

I feel like Ive been making progress. Its always a slow thing with me. A like to slow burn my desire/goal and leave it to stew for a while until I fully believe in myself to take action on it. That way Im more sustainable and take small and large steps.

Last edited: