Any geeks 'round here? :D -anime, vid games, stuff

Lou-s-Darkness

Ok so I'm kinda new here....just today I gathered up the courage to write stuff here...I think I signed up like maybe 3 weeks ago or 2....unless I'm wrong and miscounted..anyway!!

I'm into anime, video games, drawing,reading, and all that funky weird stuff...:D Oh and I'm a 19 yr old chick who's not afraid to say she loves geeky things and metal/rock/screamo music with an open-minded soul, etc!!!!!! FTW...

So anyone wanna share their thoughts, introduce themselves or just talk about what they like as well? Interests, experiences...anything, basically -_-...

Thanks, Lou~

Lou-s-Darkness

What games do you play?
Mainly all the AC series...though still havent bought the third, GOW I and II....haven't gotten the latest becauuuse i dont have enough for a ps3...since i have a bunch of other consoles....umm call of duty...i tried halo, though i never grew very fond of it...and uh a few others...like Need for Speed and other genres...my first game ever was when I was 10 and it was star wars the clone wars and then tetris on the really old xbox (which i still have to this very day and still use lol). And you? what do u play?

Lou-s-Darkness

What sort of books do you like to read?
Mostly fiction: Sci-fi, fantasy, adventure, mystery...I would say mostly fantasy. To be quite honest, I can read the most exciting best-sellers out there and switch to philosophical and historical/documentary books and be equally satisfied. I just love reading, which is something that I developed during college, thanks to my SA -_-

Do you enjoy reading?

LoyalXenite

I do love to read, i like predominately fantasy as well but I too like a wide variety of books, usually its not so much the theme but the book itself that decides what i like, I love things from Eragon to child abuse biographies to virginia andrews novels.
I've loved reading since i was old enough to read to myself.

Lou-s-Darkness

That's very fortunate. I did not like to read as a child. I found it hard to focus, and would find anything around me a distraction. I fell in love with books when one of my teachers(in french class) suggested I read a fantasy themed book for a project we were doing. I never dropped a book since. lol. I would like to read different kinds of novels as well- experiment more. And I do love stories where the main character has a dark tragic past...like child abuse or anything as bad.

Lou-s-Darkness

Your dp is from samain's deviart.

Yes I know that because I love her artwork.
I know...I realized that yesterday and felt bad because I don't want to use it and be labelled as someone who steals art or something....but i loved this person's art, and I had to save this picture cuz it looked incredible...lol i forgot it was from deviantart tho, when I first put it as my profile pic here....just thought it was some pic from google, too much pics stored in my pc...-____-

btw, just curious, do u draw? i actually have a deviantart account and post some artwork every now and then...though it's nothing compared to the pros there.

jaim38

I'm geeky and some of my hobbies are reading manga and keeping up with tech news. I used to play vid games but suck at them as I don't have good eye-hand coordination. I used to read fantasy and mystery teen novels but I somehow grew out of them. I also used to watch anime but don't have time anymore.

Ithior

I like anime and manga. Not much of a gamer nowadays. I'm pretty bad at drawing and I've been trying to read more lately but for some reason I keep putting that off, the same way I put studying off.

Klonoa

Depressive gamer here, nintendo, sega and capcom games mostly, I love retro gaming a lot.

I also love me some anime for thats what I grew with in 90s Mexico.

Duzmiu

geeky over here! :p
playing games all the time atm, mainly World of Warcraft and runescape, would be xbox360 but TV broke :/
i do love anime but haven't watched anything in last 2-3 weeks, need to pick it back again, got lots of dvd's i haven't watched yet :)

Onimaru

Hey, nice to meet all of you c:

heheh saw the topic and was like "geeks? awesome!"

well I mostly love video games but also like various anime, manga, comics, and collecting figures heheh

My favorite anime would have to be Gurren Lagann <3 i also like wolf's rain and some shonen stuff.