Almost committed Sucide

Helmaninquiel

Almost committed Sucide two weeks ago, nearly died, I was in the hospital for for a week and a half. I was also incubated and out for three days. I took an over dose of about hundred and thirty pills and the medication I took was actually suppose to stop my breathing. The doctors told me that I'm very lucky to be alive. I honestly don't know why I survived, I wish I didn't. I wanted to die, to maybe be at peace. I'm not really living anyway, I feel suffocated every damn day I wake up.

ukmale

hello there

I don't believe in god but maybe its telling you that yes life is like a roller coaster ride there's ups and downs but it is only once and maybe its telling you not to die but to life to fight though life and enjoy it I know we all get down at times but suicide is not the way

holding your head up high and battling though I know it feels like theres no point but its all worth it for the odd smile we do get

serously suicide is not the answer .xx

Much love
Ukmale

Helmaninquiel

Yeah I was thinking that the week that I was in the psych ward, that maybe god wanted me to live on for some reason cause I do believe in god but then I got back home and I was like oh nothing has changed.

gummybear22

change isn't always fast. but you won't experience any change in your life-other than not having life- if you just end it.

Helmaninquiel

Yeah but I have so much anxiety and stupid phobias that I don't see anything getting better. Honestly I want a new self.

ukmale

your young and by the way good looking

Maybe the almighty powerful loving god has a higher purpose for you in life .. I know you maybe be seeing life as one Hell of pain and suffering but look at jesus he suffered

Maybe god once you to battle though this came out the other end even stronger than you went in ... To reach out to others and help people . As you have been in the same boat as them your understand them a lot better than someone who has not

Maybe god wants you to stand up and give a voice to those who can't speak for themself

if you ever feel like hurting or killing yourself remember god wants you to be there for others for have no voice you have to be stronge battle though your get though it and oneday your come back with a kind heart a stronge mind and the a fighters spirit

To stand up and help those in need

.xxx

gummybear22

glad you didn't die but wish you hadn't tried to in the first place. life gets junky but you were born for some reason/s. He didn't give you life so you could take it away. go pray and read the Bible and be open to what God wants for you and try your best to follow
much easier said than done, but a solution it is.

WishingICould

You were put on this earth for a reason and you're just as important as everybody else. I know how you feel, i took an overdose once when i was at my lowest. Is there somebody you could talk to about how you feel? Have you tried therapy?

ukmale

You can stand up and face and fight your fear and phobias .. just takes time and little steps at a time .. its a uphill struggle I'm not going lie but the view is well worth it

Thankfully you're okay. I understand it can be difficult at times, but I really don't think taking your own life is going to help anything. You mention how nothing has changed, but things won't just change. If you're willing to do something as drastic as ending your existence, why can't you take worthier risks? Get out of your comfort zone and force things to change.

ImNotMyIllness

I don't know what to say. I think about committing suicide all the time. For now, I have a really creative and ambitious project to keep my mind of my crumbly life.

I really hope you feel better! I wish I could offer some advice.

laure15

You are very lucky to be alive. To keep on living, it helps to believe that this world is not a result of an accidental big bang explosion, that there could be a loving god out there who is fighting the bad in this world. I'm not trying to promote a religion or anything, I'm just saying it works for some people to have a belief they can hold onto.

Find something that interests you in life. It could be yoga, reiki healing, art, writing, whatever makes you happy.

hexagon_sun

Almost committed Sucide two weeks ago, nearly died, I was in the hospital for for a week and a half. I was also incubated and out for three days. I took an over dose of about hundred and thirty pills and the medication I took was actually suppose to stop my breathing. The doctors told me that I'm very lucky to be alive. I honestly don't know why I survived, I wish I didn't. I wanted to die, to maybe be at peace. I'm not really living anyway, I feel suffocated every damn day I wake up.

I'm glad you are still with us! What are some of the issue your dealing with?

THeCARS1979

Yeah I was thinking that the week that I was in the psych ward, that maybe god wanted me to live on for some reason cause I do believe in god but then I got back home and I was like oh nothing has changed.

Hey If you need someone to talk to, Im here. we spoke for a short time one night. Do you remember me? I believe in God too

Remus

Staff member
Hi,there! Really touched for those times of u! I feel u so much! I will email u to express my true feeling about this,about the option of suicide! I can say 99% i sppt u...! I can't said the world clearly cause i'm afraid i get ban again! :) ^^!

Encouraging suicide is not only a bannable offence, it is also a criminal offence that we will report to the FBI. This is not the first time you have done this either.

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member

There's a few people here who have been on the brink like that, talk to them if you can, things have got better for them!

chris11

Hey. I attempted suicide a couple months ago. If you want someone to talk to about stuff, message me.