Alcohol

Richey

My sister always advises me that i should drink more often. i just want to learn to be myself without the aid of alcohol. and i really don't enjoy the taste of alcohol, i mean it tastes revolting for the most part. except for corona beer or strongbow.

206Raider

Definitly don't overdue it, drinking every now and then is ok. You may feel a little better for awhile and have fun but the point is to get to the level where you don't need it to be anxiety free becuase the next day you may feel worse. I mean I'm not saying you should do it but it's okay every now and then to lose yourself and let go, but when you come dependant than you are worse than ever. Also, I strongly urge you not to drink by yourself, you may make yourself REALLY depressed.

Richey

I would love to try LSD or ecstacy one day just for a laugh but i've never known where to even start when it comes to purchasing those sorts of substances. its like you have to have links to certain people or a friend that knows someone. i've heard that lsd is safer then alcohol, you dont get the hangover the next day and the highs are incredible. it used to be legal in the 70's. they used to give it to the navy officers and children as well. unbelievable.

Krista

I would love to try LSD or ecstacy one day just for a laugh but i've never known where to even start when it comes to purchasing those sorts of substances. its like you have to have links to certain people or a friend that knows someone. i've heard that lsd is safer then alcohol, you dont get the hangover the next day and the highs are incredible. it used to be legal in the 70's. they used to give it to the navy officers and children as well. unbelievable.

Don't. My friend took some and he thought his arm was on fire for like fifteen minutes.

exquisite

A friend told me years ago that I'm much better to be around when I'm drunk.

ive gotten that too. just a couple of days ago, an ex asked me if i was drunk [i was only a little buzzed] because he said i was a lot more fun & nicer. he also said that normally im uptight & edgy. we were texting. i simply dont understand how he could understand that i had drank a little just by my texts.

drinking is fun when its responsible & with your friends..but be careful that you dont come to depend on it, because it can ruin not just your life, but the lives of your loved ones.

206Raider

Lol I used to be a drunk caller! Trust me, you can't hide that, they always know! They enjoyed it but I always did that and one time I called a girl years ago and her dad was an ass to her on her birthday but he asnwered and wouldn't let me talk to her and I was really drunk and I went off on him and got her in big trouble so I never did that again lol

exquisite

Lol I used to be a drunk caller! Trust me, you can't hide that, they always know! They enjoyed it but I always did that and one time I called a girl years ago and her dad was an ass to her on her birthday but he asnwered and wouldn't let me talk to her and I was really drunk and I went off on him and got her in big trouble so I never did that again lol

its hilarious when people drunk dial you..but when youre doing the drunk dialing & you end up saying some..uh..dumb stuff? lol thats the worst.. yepp, happened to me before. dont drink & dial!..or text lol

FOR REAL

Banned
baby_beer400x299.jpg

Luke1993

Oh also I thought I'd mention this too but I do not seem to get any hangovers at all the next day I feel the same as if I hadn't been drinking. Is anyone else like this?

Oh also I thought I'd mention this too but I do not seem to get any hangovers at all the next day I feel the same as if I hadn't been drinking. Is anyone else like this?

The most I've had in one night is 3 beers, 2 glasses of wine, and a Long Island Iced Tea. Woke up just fine -- don't think you can get drunk on that.

rayray

yer,i never get this or maybe i just don't drink enough?

Honda

Drinking alone makes me sooo depressed... I love a drinking with people... The more the merrier.. 4 beers and a glass of scotch are good enough to get me buzzed...

206Raider

its hilarious when people drunk dial you..but when youre doing the drunk dialing & you end up saying some..uh..dumb stuff? lol thats the worst.. yepp, happened to me before. dont drink & dial!..or text lol

I know exactly what you mean. Iits aswalys fuyny to gett a txt liike thiss. That's how my drunk texts would come out becuase I have no hand eye coordination while drunk and it looks fine to me lol...Yes I've definitly done some stupid things while under the influence lol.