A question for the other guys around here...

Do women only care about money and status symbols?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

A friend

Hello my fellow men, I got a question for the other guys here involving women.

Over the last few months, I've found a few guys (VERY SMALL amount) who claim they have girlfriends, but aren't wealthy and have limited social status symbols.

Yet around where I live locally, there isn't one guy who has a girlfriend/wife or anything of the sort unless he's practically a celebrity.

So, what do women want? Do they want money and statuses, or do they want something else? And if they care about something else, what is it?

WishingICould

I'm going to answer this even though i'm a woman. I personally do not want a rich guy. Most women just want a man who's caring, honest, and who has a job. I honestly thinks it's pathetic when i see posts like "all women want are rich men". If that was the case there would be a hell of a lot more single men around.

ImNotMyIllness

There's a type of woman for everyone. Yes, there are women who only care about wealth and success. But, I don't waste my time with them. There are plenty of women that aren't superficial.
Everyone has a right to their own standards. I don't begrudge anyone woman for wanting a successful man.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
"What do women want?"

Why don't you ask each one individually instead of treating everyone as a whole? This question always pisses me off to no end. God...

Winja

I think as women get older they become less attracted to looks. They have to be attracted by something so money, power, confidence OR loads of worthwhile qualities OR they may just remain open-minded until the spark comes or doesn't.

It's no worse than a man being attracted to a pretty face and a good chest to waist ratio.

Attraction just helps conversations get started.

A friend

@Everyone

DO NOT start fighting about anything in this thread. If you have any issues with anyone, take it to a VM or PM conversation, or you'll be reported and possibly be facing a ban.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
^ Reported for having an opinion? Seriously?

If you make a potentially controversial thread that might provoke a reaction, don't react negatively yourself when others start expressing what they feel.

A friend

@Everyone

Please keep your posts in a civilized fashion and settle any disputes in a rational way. There is no need to fight about anything in a thread that is ONLY intended to be a harmless questionnaire, nothing more.

KiaKaha

Banned
You're asking men what women want? The men on a site for people with social problems?

:confused:

Seems reasonable to me.

I kid.

You would have to ask each woman differently.

But - I believe that there are commonalities that exist for males and females as a whole - and the entire human race for that matter.

Just look in your local bookstore under the relationship section. That is a testament to that fact.

It's funny - I have seen books about what do men want written by a woman - someone should tell them the same thing...

MikeyC

Women want my foot-long...er, Subway sandwich.

Which is now proven to be only 11 inches.

:sad:

Remus

Staff member
@Everyone

DO NOT start fighting about anything in this thread. If you have any issues with anyone, take it to a VM or PM conversation, or you'll be reported and possibly be facing a ban.

Erm I'll do the warnings thank you.

Bit of a flamey subject don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.