A line that should never be crossed...

lyricalliaisons

It's not possible for a woman to demasculinize a man. If any man ever feels that way, it's purely all in his mind. Males are always going to be male & if you somehow feel "less of a man" because of something a woman (or anyone else) has done or said, you need to realize it's not real.

It's all the way society raises males. No one ever hears a woman talk about being defeminized. But males are always going on about being demasculinized, when that's not even possible. If you've had your feelings hurt to the point that it makes you feel inferior, etc. because of your sex or whatever, that has nothing to do with the other person, but all to do with how you are viewing things & how you are letting people treat you. I really get tired of hearing guys say things like this.

Pookah

Well if breasts cause earthquakes then the shaking of the earth will cause even more boobs to start shaking setting off a chain reaction of boobie-quakes that will destroy the world. We are all doomed :eek:

Pretty much. So stop staring at them or you might cause the boobageddon.

mrb

we cant help it , its a man thing , its the same with girls only they like to stare at expensive rings , dresses and stuff , and fast cars :) pink fast cars of course :D

Uber Schnitzel

we cant help it , its a man thing , its the same with girls only they like to stare at expensive rings , dresses and stuff , and fast cars :) pink fast cars of course :D

Thats some gender stereotyping right there :rolleyes: Besides us guys aren't all the same... *must resist* .....nope sorry, the boobageddon is upon us...if you all want to know if it was nice knowing you, I tell you now that it was :cool:

Pookah

I stare at my fair share of sparklies but many are of the electronics variety. Stereotyping baaad. :p

mrb

I stare at my fair share of sparklies but many are of the electronics variety. Stereotyping baaad. :p

what ever you say pookah , your one of the few people on here im to scared to argue with lol :eek: ::p:

mrb

Lol you are going to give me a complex. Making me think I am mean. ::(:

oh your not mean lol your a nice little pookah :) untill someone gets on the wrong side of you , you said about rep points on here you dont do that , you just go in on the thread , then the thread gets torn apart by little miss dont mess with me pookah :eek::D

Pookah

oh your not mean lol your a nice little pookah :) untill someone gets on the wrong side of you , you said about rep points on here you dont do that , you just go in on the thread , then the thread gets torn apart by little miss dont mess with me pookah :eek::D

Haha maybe....I don't remember going after you though.

Let the boobageddon commence.

Emily_G

All a man has is his ego; his manliness. When that is taken away, hes got nothing. If we can't be nice without looking like a pussy, or be a jerk without looking like an ass. Then wtf do we do? I know my views are simply black and white, but still... I'm trying to make a point. I'm tired of women treating me like their bitches, I'm tired of them detaching my balls and putting them in their purses; like a dog having to work for the buscuit that is over his head.

I'm pissed! SO **** you and good night!:mad:

I find humility to be a very attractive trait in a man :)

Bama_Heath

All a man has is his ego; his manliness. When that is taken away, hes got nothing. If we can't be nice without looking like a pussy, or be a jerk without looking like an ass. Then wtf do we do? I know my views are simply black and white, but still... I'm trying to make a point. I'm tired of women treating me like their bitches, I'm tired of them detaching my balls and putting them in their purses; like a dog having to work for the buscuit that is over his head.

I'm pissed! SO **** you and good night!:mad:

Wow...I just talked with somebody about this topic last night. It definitely is a fine like to walk between being the 'Bad-boy' and the 'Nice-guy'. Hard to figure it out when girls are not honest with themselves about what they want either.

Uber Schnitzel

Wow...I just talked with somebody about this topic last night. It definitely is a fine like to walk between being the 'Bad-boy' and the 'Nice-guy'. Hard to figure it out when girls are not honest with themselves about what they want either.

That's why my advice is to just be yourself and spend less energy on what other people want you to be. This goes double for girls, as much as I love them, they can really mess you up trying to figure them out. Lifes too short to be jumping through hoops for other people

Bama_Heath

That's why my advice is to just be yourself and spend less energy on what other people want you to be. This goes double for girls, as much as I love them, they can really mess you up trying to figure them out. Lifes too short to be jumping through hoops for other people

Yeah it is good advice. That is pretty much what the other person told me last night....that plus just regaining and being my natural confident self.

Bama_Heath

er......you should say some girls. There are some of us who know exactly what they want!::p::rolleyes:

I had a girl scold me last night for that point of view too..lol :) My observations have been though that I have witnessed to many times when girls say they want 'Type of Guy A'....but then always fall for 'Type of Guy B'. It's like they think they want a certain type of guy...but they truthfully fall for the opposite of what they say.