A line that should never be crossed...

Nack

Banned
All a man has is his ego; his manliness. When that is taken away, hes got nothing. If we can't be nice without looking like a pussy, or be a jerk without looking like an ass. Then wtf do we do? I know my views are simply black and white, but still... I'm trying to make a point. I'm tired of women treating me like their bitches, I'm tired of them detaching my balls and putting them in their purses; like a dog having to work for the buscuit that is over his head.

I'm pissed! SO **** you and good night!:mad:

Last edited:

Why

the key is to be confident, secure and respectful but stand up for urself.
but easier said than done ><

All a man has is his ego; his manliness. When that is taken away, hes got nothing. If we can't be nice without looking like a pussy, or be a jerk without looking like an ass. Then wtf do we do? I know my views are simply black and white, but still... I'm trying to make a point. I'm tired of women treating my like their bitches, I'm tired of them detaching my balls and putting them in their purses; like a dog and having to work for the buscuit that is over his head.

I'm pissed! SO **** you and good night!:mad:

Age old question my friend. U described a lot of people's frustrations in soo many words. All u can do is be the person u really are, and tell everybody else if they got a problem **** off. Thats the only way u can find people who truly wanna be your friend/gf.

lunarla

I think I play with you two too much. I'm not even getting a serious response anymore... >:c

grrrr Nack is 4 srs. Well! I think you know my warped stance on the subject of girls and their intentions. Just be more careful in letting your pride and manhood get out there for the ladies to snatch at!

Pookah

Yes, women live to emasculate a man. That is what we are here for, totally.

Also, our breasts cause earthquakes.

I think I play with you two too much. I'm not even getting a serious response anymore... >:c

My empathy.

Sorry about your op stuff man... I guess you just have to tell them that THIS is the Nack line _____________________ and stand up for your rights.

Nack

Banned
First of all I think you're treated that way because you let girls treat you that way. If you think you're not being treated right or don't like it I say make a run for it and don't look back XD.

Trust me I know when to leave, the people I talk too have good hearts; I know. Its just that I play too much sometimes, and things get out of control. People can't tell you when you're serious or not anymore. But its in my nature to be like that, I can't help it.

I can be a total jerk, but who wants that eh?

hippiechild

Should you be able to be Nack when you're acting like a jerk and Nack when you're being nice? Who would this stable, unchanging Nack be?

Honestly, I have only a vague idea of what you're describing. I believe that people must be defined by their interactions with other people, rather than their intent or internal ideal. With that said, there has to be slack given for unusual circumstances.

If someone is redefining you on a moment to moment basis, they're making you entirely dependent on them for your existence. They're grabbing the keys and taking you for a spin.

Best of luck, Nack. I hope that you're able to find some girlz who are more realistic and appreciative of your generosity

Nack

Banned
Luna is threatening me to tell you guyz that she in no way emasuclate me, and that we are the bestest buddies in the whole wide world? Is that good enough luna?

And hippie, I'm not sure what to reply to that.But, I know that it wasn't intentional, just really bad jokes.

Last edited:

hippiechild

And hippie, I'm not sure what to reply to that.But, I know that it wasn't intentional, just really bad jokes.

Ohh.. sorry, that was partly just generic and relatively worthless "you're worth more than that.. go get 'em tiger!" stuff on my part.

Maybe it's just be super cute to watch manly Nack shamed, not knowing that it hurts? To be responsible for the taming of the beast must be quite a thrill for them... and laying down the law (letting girls know how much you're effected) is hard to do without it seeming hostile.

People rarely jokingly pick on people that they really think are incompetent or subordinate. It might be a sign that people see you as "able to take it," so remaining confident and cheery in the face of jokes would make you fit this role

I don't know, your post was just provocative enough to draw my attention... :D

coyote

If Woman Q can say or do the exact same thing to Man X and Man Y, why does only Man X feel emasculated while Man Y shrugs it off? Because the actual emasculating is performed by the mind of Man X - not by the actions of Woman Q.

Also, our breasts cause earthquakes.

Now that's something I'd like to see.

206Raider

The time I've been away from here I feel like I've grown up and I don't care what anyone thinks anymore, I feel like I can move anywhere on my own, far away from my family and everyone else and I thinks thats exactly what I'm going to do in the summer. I'm still shy but maybe I gave up caring. I don't know if this is good or bad, life is too confusing.