A line that should never be crossed...

Mikefly

Maybe you should work in the construction field or brick masonry field for a few years being around these roughnecks i work with you'll never be a pussy again.

Pookah

Care to elaborate Chief ?? Seems kinda rude. Maybe you misread what I was trying to say.

No I didn't misread. It is the stereotyping of women that many on this board post about over and over. I said here we go again because many of us have seen it too much. You are trying to tell MM that she is wrong because you "know better."

If a guy (the ones who post about this) can blame it all on women being fickle it makes them feel better about themselves and even better if they think that being an ******* gets them women then they can be themselves. :p

It has been your experience that women are like this. Maybe it is the women you go after perhaps, but not representative of all women.

Luna1740

All a man has is his ego; his manliness. When that is taken away, hes got nothing. If we can't be nice without looking like a pussy, or be a jerk without looking like an ass. Then wtf do we do? I know my views are simply black and white, but still... I'm trying to make a point. I'm tired of women treating me like their bitches, I'm tired of them detaching my balls and putting them in their purses; like a dog having to work for the buscuit that is over his head.

I'm pissed! SO **** you and good night!:mad:

If you want to feel better than go read the graphic novel Preacher, It will fix any questions you have about being a true man, i promise you that much

Bama_Heath

No I didn't misread. It is the stereotyping of women that many on this board post about over and over. I said here we go again because many of us have seen it too much. You are trying to tell MM that she is wrong because you "know better."

If a guy (the ones who post about this) can blame it all on women being fickle it makes them feel better about themselves and even better if they think that being an ******* gets them women then they can be themselves. :p

It has been your experience that women are like this. Maybe it is the women you go after perhaps, but not representative of all women.

I wasn't stereotyping. If I was I would have said 'all women are 100% this way and they all fit in this nice little viewpoint - NO Exceptions'. I said it was what I had witnessed through my own personal experiences and meant to express that it 'seems' that women can be or are that way. I'm not a fickle ******* that makes myself feel better by blaming all women for my problems. My problems are my own damn fault and I'm just searching for answers like everyone else and you have no right to judge me or make assumptions about me when you have no clue of the life I have lived or the person I am.

Pookah

I wasn't stereotyping. If I was I would have said 'all women are 100% this way and they all fit in this nice little viewpoint - NO Exceptions'. I said it was what I had witnessed through my own personal experiences and meant to express that it 'seems' that women can be or are that way. I'm not a fickle ******* that makes myself feel better by blaming all women for my problems. My problems are my own damn fault and I'm just searching for answers like everyone else and you have no right to judge me or make assumptions about me when you have no clue of the life I have lived or the person I am.

Ah but MM tried to get you to admit that it was only "some" girls, but you disagreed. And I said you are calling women fickle and that your viewpoint is only going to convince the more susceptible male posters that it is ok to treat women like they can be "figured out" to a point where you can apply some type of formula to them. That was my point.

You should wade around the many misogynistic threads around here sometime and you will see why this viewpoint is not helpful.

agoraphobickatie

can't we all just agree that there are women who are bitches, and there are men who are dickheads..? and that's just the way it is! i'm just sayin'! lol

Bama_Heath

Ah but MM tried to get you to admit that it was only "some" girls, but you disagreed. And I said you are calling women fickle and that your viewpoint is only going to convince the more susceptible male posters that it is ok to treat women like they can be "figured out" to a point where you can apply some type of formula to them. That was my point.

You should wade around the many misogynistic threads around here sometime and you will see why this viewpoint is not helpful.

I have no problem admitting that it is only some girls. I don't disagree with that fact at all. I was just relating my personal experiences. I'm sure there are wonderful women out there that don't play games and are not fickle. You seem determined though to make me the poster boy for stereotypical male pig headed behaviors. Here's some stakes and a cross. You wanna nail me to it? Will that make you feel better and 100% right?

lunarla

Sighhhh. I think Pookah did well with making clear what may have been a bit hazy with this thread/some of the statements in it. By no means do I think anyone views you as that kinda guy, Bama. SPW gets a lot of threads that somehow turn into "women just play gamez and suq and go make me sammich" so I guess some of us are a bit wary. Your experiences with women seem to be of the stereotypical nature, but I think most of us can agree that obviously all women and men are not one way or another.

coyote

see...this is where that whole "black-and-white" thinking thing gets people in trouble...