7 days to live

FOR REAL

Banned
what would you do if you had only 7 days left to live?

i can think of a few things i would love to do, but i wouldnt like to be locked up for the other 6 days!

ps. i will get hold of that doctor one day, and he wont know whats hit him:)

coyote

I'd travel out to where my sons live so I could hug them and tell them how much I love them.

I would go on my first plane ride to wherever in the world it is snowing (I have never seen snow in real life) and build a snowman or two:)

Last edited:

AimeeSP

I would spend 6 days doing everything i've ever wanted to do to raise money for charitys like run the london marathon, skydive, organise a fundraising event etc.

Then i would spend my last day with all my family and friends telling them how much i love them and buy them all something meaningfull from me as a thank you for there love and support throughout my life.

Last edited:
I would spend 6 days doing everything i've ever wanted to do to raise money for charitys like run the london marathon, skydive, organise a fundraising event etc.

Then i would spend my last day with all my family and friends telling them how much i love them and buy them all something meaningfull from me as a thank you for there love and support throughout my life.

Wow Aimee! If there is a heaven, I think you will definitely get into the VIP section!!:cool:

Kustamogen

Banned
Id get high on ativan all day everyday so I can do "normal" things.......go see a movie....go to a restaurant.....travel somewhere....etc

michaellipz

take out as many loans/max out as many credit cards as i can and go on a worldwide surf trip with my closest friends.

Lorraine Manca

first arson to a few favorite places, toss in all my belongings, cut up my id cards(it'd be pointless but still fun)
i'd go somewhere beautiful like the rainforest near a river, sing loud and wander around all day, and sleep in a hammock tied up high under the stars

FOR REAL

Banned
I'd read some Spinoza.
Hire a hooker and loose the "V" card...
take out as many loans/max out as many credit cards as i can and go on a worldwide surf trip with my closest friends.
Id get high on ativan all day everyday so I can do "normal" things.......go see a movie....go to a restaurant.....travel somewhere....etc
probably just spend as much time with my family as i could.

I'd travel out to where my sons live so I could hug them and tell them how much I love them.

i agree wi all of that stuff

Danfalc

Banned
first arson to a few favorite places, toss in all my belongings, cut up my id cards(it'd be pointless but still fun)
i'd go somewhere beautiful like the rainforest near a river, sing loud and wander around all day, and sleep in a hammock tied up high under the stars

I was going to say just sleep for 6 days,but this sounds a lot more fun.I think I would probably cause some trouble too.

But then something like that,maybe go the South America..And just get lost in the Amazon trekking through the jungle.Though I'd also like to make love one last time if I was going to die,maybe somewhere kinda romantic like on a beach or under a water fall.

FOR REAL

Banned

I'd read some Spinoza.

But then something like that,maybe go the South America..And just get lost in the Amazon trekking through the jungle

great idea dan, but im not going anywhere that spiders eat chickens ::p:

Danfalc

Banned
effspiders.jpg

:D If Your going to die in 7 days,Why be scared of spiders.