41 and still have not experienced a sexual relationship..

Misterhopefull

Yes, she must be kidding.
By the end of this year she'll have so much explosive sex that it will wipe out all of her posts on this board. And that sad kitty in her avatar will be smiling, so will the other one.

BlueRose

Yes, she must be kidding.
By the end of this year she'll have so much explosive sex that it will wipe out all of her posts on this board. And that sad kitty in her avatar will be smiling, so will the other one.
You think this is a F joke.. I'm in so much pain right now that I'd rather face death then live my PATHETIC life.. I've been crying a lot, I've shout at people or curse them out if they irritate me. The other day I almost beat the crap out of some lady because she coped an attitude with me.. Right now I'm about to have a nervous breakdown.. Sorry if I sound so harsh but I'm in deep depression right now..

Misterhopefull

You think this is a F joke.. I'm in so much pain right now that I'd rather face death then live my PATHETIC life.. I've been crying a lot, I've shout at people or curse them out if they irritate me. The other day I almost beat the crap out of some lady because she coped an attitude with me.. Right now I'm about to have a nervous breakdown.. Sorry if I sound so harsh but I'm in deep depression right now..

Well that's the problem, i'm not actually ridiculing you, why would i? think about it. I was posting to make things look brighter for you. But i see you choose to look at it in a negative way, i guess that's where you need to start, learn to take it easy. Look back at most of your posts and you'll get what i'm saying.

Either way goodluck :D

Sorry I cant help, I know how it feels though. Im trying to be more brave these days and actually face people and think positive. You know, you have to realize your problems, how they affect you, then work around them.

iamthenra

I will be 41 this year and still a virgin. I have been on 3 dates my entire life, and they all occurred when I was 38 because of eHarmony. Anxiety and allot of fear has kept me from living the life that I have always wanted. I am scared to live alone, which is why I still live at home with my widowed mother who I take care of, and not the other way around.