21/12/12 End of the world???

I don't want to see the end of the world, I'd miss Episodes 2 and three of The Hobbit , Star trek I.D. and the new Star Wars trilogy!

You miserable lot! :p

Let's reschedule for the 2020's

:eek: You... you used the ":p" expression. I don't think I have ever seen that before.

KiaKaha

Banned
Me neither. Sounds like it would just get sticky stuff stuck in your hair. The food fight, that is.

Uh huh. 'Food'... yeah...sure....we'll go with that..

Well I can safely say that where I am it is now 21st of december and I am still here....nope...no end of the world dramas here....just another night... all is normal here and there is nothing to HSDHJKN SX
Shn
N

MA zx cvcm

Last edited:

MikeyC

Uh huh. 'Food'... yeah...sure....we'll go with that..

Well I can safely say that where I am it is now 21st of december and I am still here....nope...no end of the world dramas here....just another night... all is normal here and there is nothing to HSDHJKN SX
Shn
N

MA zx cvcm
Yeah, it's the 21st here, too. Sounds like Kia's gone. I have already had to ward off a zombie.

It's dire out there, people. Armageddon has arrived.

Oh goodie. From the sounds of things Down Under (and whatever New Zealand is nicknamed... Kiwiland?), I'll either die quickly or have to fight zombies - which also means I'll die quickly. I guess my previous deathwish is being granted after all. About 10 hours of my life left - it's been nice knowing you all.

twiggle

One hour to go and I'm thinking about all the things I never did with my life.....

...is it too late to eat ice-cream in the bath?

DeadmanWalking

One hour to go and I'm thinking about all the things I never did with my life.....

...is it too late to eat ice-cream in the bath?

It's never too late, Lady twiggle:D! Just be sure to save some for me:giggle:!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to Up My Arsenal with the Tools of Destruction, and get ready for the Full Frontal Assault tomorrow:cool:.

GhastlyCC

Yeah, it's the 21st here, too. Sounds like Kia's gone. I have already had to ward off a zombie.

It's dire out there, people. Armageddon has arrived.

Australia eh?
Seen anybody with Mohawks and assless chaps yet?
What about hockey masks?
:p

MikeyC

Australia eh?
Seen anybody with Mohawks and assless chaps yet?
What about hockey masks?
:p
Not yet, but this was Sydney today:

198503_479584812107596_785912377_n.jpg