14 year old kid bullied to death because he was gay

asherz892

Please watch this youtube video of this kids sister telling this kids story! Its horrible...

It Gets Better: Kayla in Primghar My brother's story - YouTube

This was such an unnecessary death! I dont care about peoples views. I am not at all for gay people but I am also not against them..I believe that people can live their lives however they wish, I dont need to throw in my opinion because they have the right to live it the way they want, and they can love whomever they want. To say mean and hurtful things to someone to the point where they want to take their own life is not okay. It needs to stop. The hate needs to go away, and people need to keep their hateful comments to themselves. It's not worth losing a young, beautiful life. Please sign the petition that I am also putting a link to below.

http://www.change.org/petitions/everyone-stop-school-and-online-bullying?utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=friends_wall

R.I.P. Kenneth James Weishuhn, you will never be forgotten!

Terrible.

This, should be a campagne on EVERY SINGLE school in the world! So they will prevent stuff like this, so people will all ''feel'' how bad it is by watching these things.

MentalyBlind

when i was chronically bullied from grade 5 up too high school i snapped and broke the dudes arm with a big rock behind the school. but that was after i attempted suicide when i was 16. that video made me so sad and really pissed off

Srijita52

Its just really awful. I don't understand why people do such things. Does it give them any personal satisfactions?

bcsr

They do it because they are worthless, ignorant, people. I swear, some times it's REALLY hard not to hate the human race. The things people do to each other make me sick.

twiggle

How very sad.

Slightly unrelated but... a couple of people I know who are gay actually used to express frequent homophobic sentiments before they 'came out'. I'm not saying that this is the case here too, I'm just pointing out the levels of ignorance related to the topic. People joke and laugh about things they don't understand, but they also joke and laugh about things which they feel society looks down upon.

People just seem to think that they can say and write whatever they want about other people provided they get some amusement out of it. Earlier I was reading about this in the news:

Facebook troll taunts mum as son, 16, killed | The Sun |News

Cyber-bullying is becoming a real problem yet so little is being done about it. People don't realise the effects their words can have. Facebook likes to tell us that it's against bullying and takes swift action but the reality is that by the time it actually gets round to it, the damage has been done.

I hope people can learn from the story you posted just how damaging words and actions can be and that a light joke to one person can be the final straw to somebody else.

I agree with bcsr I sometimes find it very hard not to dislike certain parts of society.

Last edited:

WeirdyMcGee

This, should be a campagne on EVERY SINGLE school in the world! So they will prevent stuff like this, so people will all ''feel'' how bad it is by watching these things.

Yes-- absolutely.
This seems to happen far too frequently and in a 'modern' society where we claim to be accepting and all knowing-- we really do not treat eachother as well as we should be.

OceanMist

This kind of stuff doesn't surprise me anymore. There is so much evil in this world. It seems the older we get, the more we realize how bad so many people are.

A portion from Gill's Exposition of the Entire Bible:

one man among a thousand have I found; it is a great rarity to find a good man (n), truly wise and gracious; there are many that walk in the broad way, and but few that find the strait gate and narrow way, and are saved; they are but as one to a thousand; see Jeremiah 5:1.

coyote

the problem begins any time a distinction is made between an "us" and a "them"

at what point will we begin to see humanity as a single entity?

asherz892

Thanks all for all of the supportive comments, I have gotten a lot of hell from others for posting about this in other forums and have felt quite defeated because all i am trying to do is spread the word a little bit, apparently I didnt really do anything that was going to help, apparently I'm supposed to actually go out and do something in real life, I really would go out and do something but I am a busy college student so this is about as good as it gets for me right now.

Meggy0001

That is just sad ::(: Bullying needs to stops, it scars people for life or leads them to death. I hope the bullies get what they deserve one day becuase that boy would of had a bright future aheard of him. I hope every bully out there learns from this and thinks twice about what they say to people, whether they think it's a joke or not it needs to stop. I wish he had held on though I really do believe that at the end of pain is always somehting better and I belive if he had held on one day he might of found some happiness. What a horrible way to go.