هل يوجد أحد من المغرب ؟

ikbenrifi

هل يوجد أحد من المغرب ؟

is there anyone from morocco?
SA is not common in here but i said maybe i will find someone,
i'd love to meet someone is morocco :)

Krista

Re: هل يوجد أحد من المغرب ؟

SA isn't common in Morocco? How is that? Maybe no one talks about it.

Emily_G

I loooooove how that language looks on paper...all the swirlies and dots...beautiful.

I agree with Krista, maybe no one talks about it.

Luke1993

Different countries have different keyboards

klytus

Hey how did you type like that? That is cool.

Just another keyboard layout. You can do it, too, with yours. The placing of the symbols is just entirely non-intuitive, so it will be hard to type in another writing system without being familiar with the keyboard layout.

Phil_i

My dad is from Morocco :)
I've only been once though

ikbenrifi

SA isn't common in Morocco? How is that? Maybe no one talks about it.
thanks for your reply Krista,
yes, no one talks about it, plus moroccans are very talkative and social, that's why you can hardly find someone with SA !
Actually, if someone is showing symtoms of SA, people tend to think he is possessed or something like that, same goes to other psychiatric illnesses !!

ikbenrifi

I loooooove how that language looks on paper...all the swirlies and dots...beautiful.

I agree with Krista, maybe no one talks about it.

really ! :)
in fact, there is the islamic calligraphy based on handwriting these letters,
i guess from your reply that you love arts, isn't it?

ikbenrifi

6-moroccomole-282x300.jpg

that's a Fez red hat on his head, but it's not really moroccan !
thanks for the picture

planemo

do you ? you are welcome anytime :)
what is it that you know about morocco ?

Well not that much, but I do know some Moroccan folks who stay over here (in South Africa). They are very talkative and show a lot of emotion when they speak, something which I obviously do not. Are most Arabs that way?

ikbenrifi

Well not that much, but I do know some Moroccan folks who stay over here (in South Africa). They are very talkative and show a lot of emotion when they speak, something which I obviously do not. Are most Arabs that way?

Well I don't know about arabs. Actually moroccans are not arabs, the whole north africa is not arabic, we are berber people ! But yes i agree with you, moroccans are very talkative what makes it harder to me ::(: !

planemo

I always thought the whole of North Africa formed part of the Arab world. Shows how little I know...

So how is SAD and psychological disorders in general viewed in Morocco?

ikbenrifi

I always thought the whole of North Africa formed part of the Arab world. Shows how little I know...

So how is SAD and psychological disorders in general viewed in Morocco?

no, that does not show that you know a little ,at the contrary ! , even arabs ( in the middle east ) think that, i think that has something to do with the media ! whenever they show the arab world map for exemple they include north africa, which is not true !
In morocco, it's very complicated to talk about SA! people here don't even know what is it? people who go to the pychiatre are regarderd as fool and crazy people..
the thing is : illetracy levels and ignorance are high, unfortunately, in addition to media (again) which plays a huge role in the awareness of people about this kind of issues !
what about south africa ? how is SA viewed in your country ?

planemo

no, that does not show that you know a little ,at the contrary ! , even arabs ( in the middle east ) think that, i think that has something to do with the media ! whenever they show the arab world map for exemple they include north africa, which is not true !
In morocco, it's very complicated to talk about SA! people here don't even know what is it? people who go to the pychiatre are regarderd as fool and crazy people..
the thing is : illetracy levels and ignorance are high, unfortunately, in addition to media (again) which plays a huge role in the awareness of people about this kind of issues !
what about south africa ? how is SA viewed in your country ?

Man, trying to understand life here is virtually impossible. It sounds a little silly but not everyone in South Africa experiences life the same. I suppose you have to live here to understand. But I do think in general things like SAD and mental illnesses are being better received in all communities and the stigmas attached to it are slowly fading as people from all communities are becoming more educated and understanding of modern problems.

ikbenrifi

Man, trying to understand life here is virtually impossible. It sounds a little silly but not everyone in South Africa experiences life the same. I suppose you have to live here to understand. But I do think in general things like SAD and mental illnesses are being better received in all communities and the stigmas attached to it are slowly fading as people from all communities are becoming more educated and understanding of modern problems.

Yes, i agee people are slowly understanding more and more those modern problems !
i hope everyone cures from SA because it's really not easy to live with it !