هل يوجد أحد من المغرب ؟

FOR REAL

Banned
Re: هل يوجد أحد من المغرب ؟

Anyone who can type in arabic please PM me on here, lol.

i looked this up, you can get an arabic keyboard

Keyboard_arabic.png

sullyS1985

I'm not from Al-Maghreb but I have been there. I stayed in Fez and Meknes and it was te craziest experience of my life. I was scared I would get lost in the old Medina in Fez. Luckily I had people leading me through it. Good luck with finding someone to talk to though.

weokoz

I think it should be گو كنتكي ولدكاتس

Last edited:

Rexus

You actually wrote Go Kentucky Wildcats, it's correct. The Go can either be written as غو or جو

madmike

السلام عليكم, سكنت في المغرب ستة شهور لالدراسة, و اعود اليه في شهر.من اين انت؟ انا ابقي في فاس. اذا تريد ممكن ان نقابل يوما ان
شاء الله! مع السلام!

ikbenrifi

I'm not from Al-Maghreb but I have been there. I stayed in Fez and Meknes and it was te craziest experience of my life. I was scared I would get lost in the old Medina in Fez. Luckily I had people leading me through it. Good luck with finding someone to talk to though.

That happened to me as well, because i am not from fez, i almost got lost in the old medina, i have never seen such thing, i was scared with people staring at me, i was afraid they will figure out i'm a stranger and maybe somebody follow me to steal my money or something..Thank god i wasn't alone, we managed to get out with help of some people !

sullyS1985

That happened to me as well, because i am not from fez, i almost got lost in the old medina, i have never seen such thing, i was scared with people staring at me, i was afraid they will figure out i'm a stranger and maybe somebody follow me to steal my money or something..Thank god i wasn't alone, we managed to get out with help of some people !

Wow that is scary. At least you could speak arabic though. One of my goals in life is to be able to speak it. The pronunciation is really difficult though. Like the Ha in the name Hasan is one i cannot do. I was afraid people would steal my money too although i dont blame them for trying there were some dumb people in our group that acted like complete tourists. I was watching everyone around me though, even the little kids cuz i heard they have some crazy pick pocketing skills.

ikbenrifi

Wow that is scary. At least you could speak arabic though. One of my goals in life is to be able to speak it. The pronunciation is really difficult though. Like the Ha in the name Hasan is one i cannot do. I was afraid people would steal my money too although i dont blame them for trying there were some dumb people in our group that acted like complete tourists. I was watching everyone around me though, even the little kids cuz i heard they have some crazy pick pocketing skills.

haha, that is what i have heard too ! thiefs are especially active in the passsengers station !
To be honest, i don't know what is it special about fez to attract tourists !!
so you wanna learn arabic, why is that ?
i've heard some english men speaking arabic, and it's obvious that they got an issue with this '' ha '' !! they pronouce it as in '' hard '' it's close to that, but spanish people pronounce it '' kha '' like khaled or the ''g'' in dutch which is too far !

bony666

I always thought the whole of North Africa formed part of the Arab world. Shows how little I know...

So how is SAD and psychological disorders in general viewed in Morocco?

well, I lived a little in Maghreb and I can tell you that SA is a total hell !!! people see it as excessive shyness + Snobism
SA people are constantly bullied !!! and I know what am saying...

sullyS1985

haha, that is what i have heard too ! thiefs are especially active in the passsengers station !
To be honest, i don't know what is it special about fez to attract tourists !!
so you wanna learn arabic, why is that ?
i've heard some english men speaking arabic, and it's obvious that they got an issue with this '' ha '' !! they pronouce it as in '' hard '' it's close to that, but spanish people pronounce it '' kha '' like khaled or the ''g'' in dutch which is too far !

I would ike to learn arabic because i love the way it sounds when i hear it. I guess i just love languages. I can speak spanish but it is nothing compared to arabic. i also think the writing is awesome looking. the main reason is that i just love the way the language sounds. im not religious at all but i loved hearing the reading from the quran. it just sounded awesome

Zav

I have taken an introductory Arabic class. I enjoyed it a lot, and I still have two more levels to go to have enough foreign language credits for my degree. It was pretty difficult though; it's definitely a hard language for a native English speaker.

Haha, actually, my grandpa was born and raised in an Arabic country (Syria) and he still complains about the 'Ha' about how there is a harder one and a softer one. (ح vs. ه). Tough for us to sound them differently!

ikbenrifi

Haha, actually, my grandpa was born and raised in an Arabic country (Syria) and he still complains about the 'Ha' about how there is a harder one and a softer one. (ح vs. ه). Tough for us to sound them differently![/QUOTE]

Thanks for your comment :)
I think it's very natural to have these kind of problems in pronounciation !
i have difficulties in pronciation of english too, the R letter for exemple is not easy to pronounce, especially when there are two close R letters such as in "temporary" !! but the most important is to be understood !

Eilonwy

hey Ikbenrifi are you also Muslim since youre from Morocco? I was just wondering, because that would be so absolutely awesome lol... I feel like I'm like the only Muslim to ever exist with SA -.-

Rexus

what does religion have to do with SA. I'm a Muslim...

planemo

Wow, I didn't know there were Muslims on this website...

Can you guess my name. 4 Arabic letters. "Ain", "Meem", "Raah", "Noon". If you can, just pm me.:)

Eilonwy

what does religion have to do with SA. I'm a Muslim...

lol are you kidding? Generally, many Muslims (not to mention many cultures) don't consider such things as SA to be, first of all, real, and second of all, anything to be taken seriously. Many people's perspective of it, such as your family's, might tremendously affect your SA also, like mine does. My family said I only wanted attention and no such thing exists. My family doctor said I was possessed by the freakin devil. -________- So I was never able to get any support from my family.

El.Sonador

Great to see many Arabs in here :)

Eilonwy, SA is really hard to understand by most people, normal people just think it's shyness, u can't truly understand SA unless u have it or had it. Religion have nothing to do with it, the fact that your family wasn't supportive, and your doctor is just plain stupid doesn't mean that's because they're Muslims or Jewish or atheist. I hope you understand that.

ikbenrifi, I always thought that I'm the only Moroccan with SA lol, now I know I'm not, where are you from exactly? I'm from Marrakesh, the red city ;) let me know if you wanna talk or meet someday , T'hla :)

Kalimero

Hi, my first reply here :) , I'm Moroccan from El Jadida city , i was looking for people that have SA from Morocco on the Net and i found this thread, if anyone wants to talk send me a private message, and ill try to be active in this forum as well, bye :)