Your longing for sexual experiences?

WeirdyMcGee

This was a real problem for me when I was in a relationship.
I try telling people that sex was my only vice- and it really was... so whenever I was feeling stressed out or nervous (which was all the time basically) sex would be the only answer.
I avoided alot of things by 'accidentally' missing appointments and classes this way as well.

Since the relationship ended, I've felt very much asexual. I don't think about sex, I don't want it- I couldn't care for it at all.
So, suddenly I have no vice. haha
Depression is supposed to be the reason I feel asexual but I wonder if I'll be like this forever- like a robot; and not a human at all.

megalon

Really? I thought that no man would consider having a girl and have no sex with her at all. I don´t know if you both could deal with that ...

Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. All the other responses in this thread have come from people with relationship and sexual experience whereas I have none, so I guess I wouldn't know unless I was in that situation. It's irrelevant because I'm going to die a friendless lonely virgin anyway. :)

Last edited:

MrJones

Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. All the other responses in this thread have come from people with relationship and sexual experience whereas I have none, so I guess I wouldn't know unless I was in that situation. It's irrelevant because I'm going to die a friendless lonely virgin anyway.
But you're not going to be the only one ::(:

anuskas

Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. All the other responses in this thread have come from people with relationship and sexual experience whereas I have none, so I guess I wouldn't know unless I was in that situation. It's irrelevant because I'm going to die a friendless lonely virgin anyway. :)

Yes, you can be wrong or not, depends on the situation. If someone has the love of his/her life ill, is natural that they can not make love. In addition, people are all very different and what makes them so different are their journeys of life. Do not lose heart, you seem to be very young yet! :)

I'm, longing in two ways.

First, as a young man with a brain swimming in testosterone. The natural instinct of wanting to spread one's genes is very strong in me. Not that I'll be a promiscuous dude if it wasn't for my SA, more than I'll enjoy very much such activities.

And second, I long for it as a consequence of being with someone who loves me and who I love.

AGR

Yes,my only hope is to find a nice Japanese girl,not only for sex,but to marry,its really hard for someone like me in Japan.

upndwn

I would be lying if I said I didn't think about sex everyday. As I am currently not in any relationship, my sexual escapades as of late, has been rather scarce. An opportunity presented itself this weekend, but as I felt no attraction apart from sexual desire I could not commit myself to sleeping with her as I knew she was looking for more than just a one night stand.

nothingtofear

I'm quite sexually deprived and yeah I often long for it but not as often as I long for someone to cuddle and hold hands with.

::eek::

I can't stop thinking about it! drives me nuts

MagicPotion

Since actually experiencing a sexual relationship I'd say it's not something I obsess about as much. I'm desperate to be in love again, and I love physical affection - sex felt very awkward at times though.

The 'not knowing' part of being a virgin for so long was the hardest thing - you just don't know whether it's something amazing or not :confused:

I tried my best to please her - that didn't go so bad - but I felt guilty and ashamed of myself if she ever did anything for me. Eventually, despite all the effort I put into pleasing her, she got sick and tired of my inhibition and (apparent) disinterest. She must have felt like I wasn't really attracted to her.

I never asked for sex once. It's still very much a thing I don't deserve, that I'm not allowed to enjoy. Least I got to be in love though - I'm so happy about that as I never really expected I would.