Your longing for sexual experiences?

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
If I were a millionaire, I'd definitely be like Howard Hughes and date every beautiful starlet I could. I looooooove women and the worst part of SA is - without a doubt - having to do without sex. Honestly, missing out on love sucks too, but I always planned on love happening further down the road anyway, so that's not as big a concern to me right now.

Quiet Angel

Longing for it is a million times better than engaging in it with someone who doesn't care about you or vice versa, even if it's a life-long longing.

iamthenra

I don't separate sex and romantic affection. I think about them quite often. Long for the whole package.

Me too.... According to Maslow's Hierarchy Of Needs, everyone needs 'love and belonging'.... Maybe one day I will achieve this...???? Probably not... I mean I know I am negative, but only because of my age. After 42 almost 43 years I have been alive physically, but longing for affection and intimacy for as long as I can remember. <sigh> :rolleyes:

carecrab

my eh.. urges used to be reaaaally bad and i used to overromanticize sex, but now that i've had my first time i've sort of well.. calmed down i guess.