your last post on SPW

FOR REAL

Banned
what would your last post say on here (if you had the choice like)

mines would say something like "1040steltomanywakietakiesburdinacagefantabooksonshelvesfantacleancareholesintheceiling"

so what would yours be:)

Newtype

Hey everyone, I can't believe 2012 turned out to be real :S It sucks that it all ends this way.

We only have a few hours left to live. Our SA is not important anymore, so let's go crazy!!!!!!!!! :p

P.S.: I hope I don't die in lava.

Elad

Banned
Dear SPW,

I'm terribly sorry I had to do this through a letter, this felt better than talking to you in person because I am a wuss like that.. This note will be the last memory you'll ever have of me, Im done with you because I decided to be with your best friend, my bad.. Don't let it get you all upset inside, It was completely your fault, no doubt about it. It is because of your history of lying problems that keep me from being even remotely interested in continuing this relationship with you.

You'd be much better off finding a person that can deal with annoying way you would always ruin a romantic moment by talking about your ex. I might miss certain things about you such as the time you flirted with my father at our family christmas dinner.

I'm glad this is done and we're going separate directions for good. I think you'll find someone to have an unhealthy relationship based on physical attraction. And hopefully we will be incredibly far away.

Regards,
Elad

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Nack

Banned
O_e;

mmkay... Anywayyyy, My last post will probably consists of me raging, people crying, a lot of sniping, maybe a touch of smileys, Caps letters, don't forget caps! Hmm, webmaster might have to get his hands dirty :T

Last edited by a moderator:

Remus

Staff member
I'd like to see at least someone say they got much better and was leaving to go and improve their life.

That's something I aspire to

FOR REAL

Banned
I'd like to see at least someone say they got much better and was leaving to go and improve their life.

That's something I aspire to

aye same here. i cant mention names, but the guy who was my first friend on here seemed to have a new outlook on life, i hope hes still keeping well and optomistic:)

Luke1993

I would say someting along the lines of...

"Thank you everyone for their posts throughout the history of this site. I have gotten better and I hope you go on to do the same. This site was like a home for me, and its members like a family. It was an honour knowing you all!"