Your First Car

spearhunter

It was a mazda 323 1991, light blue, pretty good car, i beat the hell from it and still I sold for a couple of hundred bucks.

Section_31

My old 93 f-150 4x4. The thing had well over 500 000 km on it, burned just as much oil as it did gas. Going up hills in the mountains i would have dual spirals of blue smoke trailing behind me lol. But the thing was tough as nails and just refused to die. The body rotted out before the engine gave out. I still miss this truck some times. Though it was old and always on the verge of coming apart at the seams haha.

Unfortunately i cant shrink the pic down enough for it to be uploaded here :(

jhanniffy

My first car is still the car I got

vrq8mg.jpg

MollyBeGood

a total rust bucket-Honda Civic hatch back. My dad was good at body work so we redid it and repainted it and I hated the color when we got done :(

I love to do body work on cars though since that so not all was lost. :)

coyote

PLEASE tell me you had a CB radio in it. Or an 8-track player, that would be boss!

the guy i bought it from kept the 8-track system he had put in, so i installed an am/fm stereo cassette deck and new speakers

Last edited:

hidwell

This was my first sh@tbox a 1981 Honda accord.

Attachments

• 4531410014_large.jpg
    4531410014_large.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 0
My first car was a light blue 1988 (it might have been an '86, but I'm pretty sure it was an '88) Ford Tempo. It was a death trap on wheels.

ford-tempo-china-4.jpg