You Know You're OCD When...

Hey guys, I just realized that after a night of drinking I had still managed, half stupored, to arrange my empty beer bottles in a perfect diamond on the floor. That's when it really hit me how obsessive compulsive my everyday behavior is. So I thought it would be fun to start a thread about our most anal-retentive compulsions/obsessions. :D

YOU KNOW YOU'RE OCD WHEN....

1. You wake-up and find your empty beer bottles in a perfect diamond on the floor.
2. You have to close doors that are open just a crack.
3. You stick your hand down your pants and smell it to make sure you don't stink.
4. You have to whipe your ass 20 times after you take a shit. (hahahahaha)
5. You wash your hands when they get "sticky" 20 times a day.
6. You always have to look around your room to make sure it hasn't gotten out of order.

Last edited:

xSleepy

lolz, funny post.

you know you have OCD when.. you HAVE to smell your dogs/cats food every single time before you give it to them

I also smell other things before I use/wear them but im too embarassed to say what lol

Jake123

Banned
When you check behind the shower curtain before you pee. lol

Actually I think that's just paranoia but whatever

agoraphobickatie

When you check behind the shower curtain before you pee. lol

Actually I think that's just paranoia but whatever

bahhhh jacob! i do that shit sometimes, too!!! hahaha

i'm not diagnosed OCD or anything, i'm just a frady cat :( lol... but i do have OCD tendencies, like phobologist said, the anal-retentive shit..

lots of things have to be in certain order... like my list of "favorites" or "bookmarks" on my internet browser, are all in order from shortest name to longest... first being "ae" and last being "how to unlock samsung sgh-t919" haha... when i used to use AIM, my buddy list was constantly being reordered as people signed off and on.. the names all had to be in order from shortest to longest..

this isn't really anal or OCD, but i do this weird thing when i'm reading an article/thread/anything online... i constantly highlight random parts of the article (not even the parts i'm reading) and just click away, i don't know why, and people see me reading something online and they're like "wtf are you doing?" haha.. but i guess i just keep my hands busy and highlight and click off and rehighlight and shit... i don't know how to explain it, haha

bahhhh jacob! i do that shit sometimes, too!!! hahaha

i'm not diagnosed OCD or anything, i'm just a frady cat :( lol... but i do have OCD tendencies, like phobologist said, the anal-retentive shit..

lots of things have to be in certain order... like my list of "favorites" or "bookmarks" on my internet browser, are all in order from shortest name to longest... first being "ae" and last being "how to unlock samsung sgh-t919" haha... when i used to use AIM, my buddy list was constantly being reordered as people signed off and on.. the names all had to be in order from shortest to longest..

this isn't really anal or OCD, but i do this weird thing when i'm reading an article/thread/anything online... i constantly highlight random parts of the article (not even the parts i'm reading) and just click away, i don't know why, and people see me reading something online and they're like "wtf are you doing?" haha.. but i guess i just keep my hands busy and highlight and click off and rehighlight and shit... i don't know how to explain it, haha

Duuuuude, Katie...that IS OCD. Much OCD behavior is little compulsions and obsessions that don't amount to much nor disturb your life. Only serious OCD actually causes problems.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Uhh.. I pull and play with my hair a lot, does that count as OCD? I can spend a few minutes or hours doing this, and lose some hairs in the process X_X

And I have all my stuff in a particular order, and I go insane if something is moved a little or put in a different place. Does that count too?

Uhh.. I pull and play with my hair a lot, does that count as OCD? I can spend a few minutes or hours doing this, and lose some hairs in the process X_X

And I have all my stuff in a particular order, and I go insane if something is moved a little or put in a different place. Does that count too?

Hey yea those both count as OCD. In fact there is a specific OCD disorder for hair pulling.

ocd is way easier than SA and I got rid of my ocd!!!!! hope I didn't just jinx myself! HEY THE JINX PART CAME FROM THE OCD THAT STILL LIVES INSIDE...:p

IDK94657

I used to do that when I played a certain MMORPG constantly.

Back to the op's point.. You know You're OCD when...

You dream about washing your hands for extended periods of time. :) :D

Dudley

You know You're OCD when...

You frown if, after eating all the M&M's in groups of two (according to color, of course) you end up with one leftover.

i constantly highlight random parts of the article (not even the parts i'm reading) and just click away, i don't know why, and people see me reading something online and they're like "wtf are you doing?" haha.. but i guess i just keep my hands busy and highlight and click off and rehighlight and shit... i don't know how to explain it, haha

If this is OCD then I have it too... F*** One more problem. I always read news first, when I connect to internet. When I'm alone at home I check couple of times if I locked the door. And a lot of other things.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
If this is OCD then I have it too... F*** One more problem. I always read news first, when I connect to internet. When I'm alone at home I check couple of times if I locked the door. And a lot of other things.

I check the door too. Many... many... many times o: