You Know You're OCD When...

mrb

i drink out of the toilet , i keep getting told off for doing it , but im a dog what do you expect , maybe my owner should have got a cat ...........

dooby-duck

You get anxious when you accidentally use the gate instead of hopping over the wall.

You tell your mind to shut up and worry if you said shut up out loud.

lunarla

I have to say bye to my cat before I let him outside and tell him to come home and be safe and then after I let him out I say bye again and then I have to think in my mind "Leo will come home safe and well, I know it."

:|

I also commonly check under my bed before sleeping.

It makes me anxious when people sneeze twice in a row, or more than that.

etc.

Just want you to know that YNYOCDW could be on bumper stickers and bracelets, it's that good.

WWOCDD?

Hahah!

You know you're OCD when you check the ceiling above your bed for spiders every night before you go to sleep!

You know you're OCD when you've used cleaning products to wipe your ass.

You know you're OCD when you obsess about having OCD.

WWOCDD?

Hahah!

You know you're OCD when you check the ceiling above your bed for spiders every night before you go to sleep!

Note: I have been checking all ceiling corners for the past couple days for spiders, even my work bathroom, my closet, my living room and kitchen. Agh! Even the hallway when I go down it. Even though I know there isn't a spider waiting because I've already looked a number of times!!

WWOCDD?

Hahah!

Looool @ ass wiping. :D

Jake123

Banned
23lmu61.jpg