you car ?

mrb

do you think your car goes with your personality ... i think mine does its a subaru forester 4x4 all wheel drive ..... :)

Last edited:

Lorraine Manca

mine definately does! its a green chevy lumina, it has a wide turning axis so it's really awkward (like me) til you get used to it plus the ignition turn thing jams unless you jiggle it upward first, i LOVE to watch other people try to drive it, even better is watching em try to park

Lorraine Manca

1427626_2.jpg

nope mr b, its this one. i imagine no oil would drive one of those bug cars

Kustamogen

Banned
lol I sure hope not since my daily driver is considered a stereotypical girl car.....I have 2....I think the other one does though..........my daily driver is a MX-3 haha.....my fun car is a 200sx/s12....I think it goes with my personality alright. Did engine swaps on both cars....got the MX-3 to about 210hp....the 200sx should be around 275hp now

my daily driver mx-3:
3750245393_b915ca1741_b.jpg

my "project" 200sx:
3828907506_f016a0112b_b.jpg

agoraphobickatie

this is my car, her name is lola.. i think she reflects my personality a little bit 'cause she's scared of the interstate, too :) i love her!
2dakff7.jpg

Emily_G

Yea I think so. I'm a pretty laid back person who doesn't care about the latest and the best stuff. I am very satisfied with things that get the job done, not necessarily the best looking, most expensive, etc. I have a white Toyota Camry, 1994. :) It gets the job done...except right now it's battery is totally dead and it has a flat tire. Lol, maybe someday.

I want to get an SUV sometime in the near future, because they are easier to load carseats into and because they have 4x4. I actually want to take hubby's 2004 Toyota 4Runner and have him get a Sequoia or something :)

ETA photos:

Mine (not mine, but the same car):
Toyota_96_WhiteCamry_1.jpg

Hubby's that I eventually want (not his, but again the same car):
4runnergreen.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm, actually my father brought it, but he gave me that car and I was using it for some time and I liked it. Sadly one guy hit to the back. Now I'm thinking about getting smaller car. More economical. I think car goes with my personality. I don't want to spend much money for a car.
DSCF0119.jpg

Mine probably does. I drive a 1999 Nissan Altima. Boring sedan in a weird gold green color that isn't very noticeable, relatively reliable, and sits in front of my house for months at a time spare a grocery visit or any other needed outing. Just like me, I am weird, don't do much, and have things to be fixed.

Kustamogen

Banned
yah last summer I did the whole swap on my 200sx by myself.....getting the intercooler stuff fitted properly and engine stuff all done/in/running took like 5+hrs per day for 3 months....lol friggin sad!