wrong or right

mrb

just so you lot know and remus i saw that woman again at the shops , and no sweets this time for her child , i just looked at her she looked at me ..... i said its ok lady im not buying kids anymore sweets ... and laughed , she smiled and said awww its ok hunny you ment well sorry i bit your head off , i said yea well i did wonder if i was going to get out the shop alive :D we both laughed .......

Remus

Staff member
Good to see you learnt your lesson lol

She must have been a nice person all along then to be so civil about it.

FountainandFairfax

in a VAN down by the RIVER
PS: Someone gave me negative reputation about my views
in this matter on a previous thread.

Ahhh... the wonderful rep feature.

I love it when people actually curse at me in the comments space when giving me bad rep.

That really lets me know I did my job. Ha Ha Ha

Ahhh... the wonderful rep feature.

I love it when people actually curse at me in the comments space when giving me bad rep.

That really lets me know I did my job. Ha Ha Ha
To me it is more "Why you little rat". If you have a problem with what I have
said then pm me or something. Don't give me bad rep and hide behind the anonimity.

To OP at least the lady admitted or that is apologized.
She probably just vented her frustration out on you.

Hehe, I think I will be evil and do that on purpose just to see the
recation of the parent :)

mrb

lol Don't hates on Serafina for sticking to her gunz. ::p:

i think you handled the whole situation pretty well serafina :) and yes you did stick to your guns ..... maybe from now on ill just call you 2 gun annie lol you know how i like to give people names , i call lurknomore pants , brokenx wildcat , now your 2 gun annie ........... i do hope this new name you been given meets with your aprovel lol ........i mean i wouldnt want to p..ss you off now would i :rolleyes:::p: