Would you swap your disorder for another?

DespairSoul

Yes, antisocial personality disorder. Is this limited to psychiatric conditions or can I trade my SA for a physical conditions....? Elephantits of the breasts anyone?

If i readed your post i was smiling a lot;) thank you by the way great idea changing for antisocial phobia and good psychical condition but this dont exist sooo pity for us. And this elephantits how much elephant:**?

Sinar_Matahari

If i readed your post i was smiling a lot;) thank you by the way great idea changing for antisocial phobia and good psychical condition but this dont exist sooo pity for us. And this elephantits how much elephant:**?

I'm glad that something I wrote made someone smile today. ::p: As for elephantitis...I could do with two cup sizes more. lol

SilverRain

Nah, not when it comes to SA anyhow. It's become far too ingrained into my personality for me to be comfortable with suddenly having something different. If I make any improvement on this, I want it to be slow and gradual so I can learn from it and feel a level of success at overcoming it, without damaging my sense of self.