would you marry for money

Sinar_Matahari

:) end of thread war ....... they will be happy ;) at least i hope they will ;) love a happy ending me

Thread war? You should go check up on the missus every now and then to make sure that she's happy, Gary. Maybe she'll brew you some more tea and let you take a dip in her swimming pool. You could be the new pool boy or even the gardener. ;)

U

userremoved

Probably not. Mainly because I don't have children I'm struggling to raise like the woman in question. That would be my only noble reason for me marrying a rich woman just for her cash. But since I don't have kids I would just be using her money to live it up and buy HD TVs. (Which I need atm) As for the woman in question, she can do what she wants, if it works out then they both got really lucky, if it falls apart then at least it's not my problem.

xSleepy

I don't really think what she is doing is "wrong" due to the fact that there is no doubt in my mind that this man knows this woman is probably with him partly because of his money and the security he brings. I'm sure she likes him in some way and thinks he's a good man, but I think both are very well aware of what they got themselves into..

So since it seems that no one is being lied to or deceived then I don't really consider their situation wrong.

As for me though, I could never see myself marrying for money. I personally would feel very wrong for doing so. In a perfect world I would marry for love along with compatibility. But not everyone is lucky enough to fall in love with someone they are fully compatible with. I know that from personal experience ;)

Serafina- I have to comment on something you wrote. "I've been told that smart women marry for money and stupid women marry for love".

You didn't really make it clear on if you agreed with that. Is that something you really believe? Because I don't agree with it at all. In some ways I can understand how marrying soley for love can be somewhat foolish since there are a lot of other factors that should be taken into considration when deciding to marry. But saying stupid women (or even men) marry for love sounds pretty harsh to me.

And I of course don't agree that smart women marry for money. I think that whole statement is kinda ridiculous.

Danfalc

Banned
Hell yeah..please send cash to www.toyboy4sale.co.uk

Seriously though no.Not for any moral or noble reasons though lol.Just I'm a romantic at heart..I couldn't be with someone I didn't love,and I wouldn't like to commit to someone knowing I could possible meet someone else who I could fall for.

jamez

If someone gave me a large sum of money to get married I would. But on what conditions?

A lot of women do this. Maybe, survival instincts or whatever but man with a lot of money can take care of her better than someone who doesn't.

Personally, I'm not a big fan of marriage. It is based on the emotion of love. And people fall in and out of love. In an ideal world it would work but just not this one.

Jake123

Banned
I'd marry some chick for money and then divorce her and take half of everything she has. As long as I don't have to touch the vajayjay

Mr.Moon

There is no way in heck I'd marry for money.

I say this... I would rather be in a log cabin without electricity with my one and only, rather then a king in a castle.

mrb

Thread war? You should go check up on the missus every now and then to make sure that she's happy, Gary. Maybe she'll brew you some more tea and let you take a dip in her swimming pool. You could be the new pool boy or even the gardener. ;)

now this attitude of yours annie is why i havent invited you around for tea and cakes :rolleyes: i really dont know why i put up with you :confused: maybe i should ban you :cool: hahahahaha gary runs ........