Would you last in jail?

Haha interesting thread. I've had warrants out for my arrest but fortunately never had to do time behind bars..hell I was even AWOL from the military and the only punishment I received was a verbal warning and a few days in a psych ward. Would I last in jail? Hell no! I'm a thin-framed guy..I'm not skinny per-se but I'm not as muscular as most of those guys on the inside...pretty sure I'd be someones boy toy..and the fact that I'm gay wouldn't help me at all. Let's just say I'd ratherhave sex with a girl than do time. :/

Luke1993

20 years ago for 3 months , lewis prison , prison number nj3591 ... c wing then got transfered to f wing for the duration of my sentance , funny how all these years later i still remember my prison cell number nj3591 ... i met some right nutters in there i can tell you , one guy was waiting his court date on a murder charge , mouthy as hell no one liked him ... then along came his court date , when he came back hes face looked grey didnt say a word just went to his cell , i heard he got 15 years , next morning he was gone , guess he got transfered to a more secure prison .. one time some guy was put in my cell with me i said alright mate what you in for , he just gave me a filthy look and ignored me , needless to say didnt sleep that night with him in my cell , but next day he was gone , what made me laugh is most people that are doing time smoke dope the prison stinks of the stuff , i said to a warden how come thats allowed , he said gary if we took that away from them this place would have a riot .. it keeps the inmates calm , and he said you seem like a nice bloke mate just keep your head down , do your time and get out ... so thats what i did :) like the good boy i am ;)

you were in prison? I am genuinely surprised. What were you in there for? Of course, you don't have to answer that. I heard in prison you're not supposed to tell anyone what you're in there for. A sort of unwritten rule I heard.

mrb

you were in prison? I am genuinely surprised. What were you in there for? Of course, you don't have to answer that. I heard in prison you're not supposed to tell anyone what you're in there for. A sort of unwritten rule I heard.

MURDER :mad: joke :rolleyes: just petty stuff me and my mates were always getting into trouble with other blokes on the estate , kinda like a silly gang land thing ........ looking back now it was all quite silly :)

AGR

How come people in prison in America are those huge,full of muscle guys and then I look at my home country its all skinny and out of shape mofos,what are they feeding those mofos?

numb embryonic

Watched the film "Felon" the other night, wouldn't last 5 mins in there. And that's based on a true life depiction.

I seems to attract bullies & haters for no reason in a non-prison world so god knows what I'll get behind bars. I'll be picked out easily I think cos I have that boyish vibe, not small or anything, just not very masculine looking and in ya face confrontational personality type. The noise as well would drive me up the wall. Would rather die though than be raped by a man, a 300lbs Turkish wrestler at that.

I don't know why some prisoners become so big, they wouldn't get enough protein or calorific intake to build and maintain muscles I would of thought. Strange that, maybe they just have higher natural levels of Testosterone?

AGR

Also **** no,I wouldnt last,its good that I am a good boy who never gets in trouble
haloz.gif

can you imagine being in this guy´s situation?
517021.jpg

welcome :D
79231256z.jpg

Green25

I just found this site and was reading through it and saw this thread and had to reply.

I am going to court next month and have been told to expect prison and it scares the hell out of me. I don't have many friends and find it hard to talk to people normally but found it easier when I have a few drinks. But I've ended up doing bad things when I've been drinking and have been arrested a few times because of that. Last year I was in court for assault and ended up getting community service which I am still doing but a few months ago I got into another fight and hit someone with a bottle and that's why I'll probably be going to prison. I'm really ashamed over what I did and know I wouldn't normally do something like that but I know I can't change what happened.

It happened on a Saturday night so I spent that night in the cells but because I was drunk I just slept and suppose I sobered up. I was in a cell on my own so apart from it been stinking and cold it was alright. I was going to court on the Monday so on Sunday I was handcuffed and got transferred to the jail that's beside the courts.

That was a horrible place. After getting searched again I was put in this big holding cell which just had a huge cement bench around the side and a toilet in the corner. There were 8 or 9 other people in there too and people were just sitting around. I'm not good around people I don't know so it was a nightmare for me. There were guys there banging on teh door all the time asking for the doctor to give them methadone as they were heroin addicts. Most of them seemed to be well used to teh place but for me it was just my worse nightmare. There was another guy in there who was alright and I talked to him a bit and just tried to ignore the others but they wouldn't shut up talking and moving around. When we got food some of them started throwing it around. To me it was like being an animal in a zoo locked up like that. The guards would look in through the door now and then but they mainly just left things. I was allowed keep my cigarettes but not my lighter and could only have a smoke if the guard gave you a light and then some of the guys would be trying to get one off you.

In the evening they put matresses in teh cell so you could try and get some sleep but I didn't really sleep at all - just worried about what was happening. The next morning we were brought up to the court and I was looking like crap. I felt so bad seeing my parents there and listening to them talk about me but I got bail anyway.

That was only one night and it was hell for me so I don't know how I can cope with months of that. So I'm thinking about what is going to happen alot. It might sound bad but I don't think I belong in prison with people like that. I know what I did was wrong but I am sorry for it.

I was always a quite person at school and kept to myself and did ok but I didn't really like it so only imagine what prison would be like. I have had a report done from my doctor and am off on the drink as I know that will be a good thing for court but just think about it alot.

Vecis

I would either crack in jail or turn evil for rest of my life. Latvian jail system is worse just like in Russia. It will turn you into monster. I will be covered with tattoos with pentagrams and turn satanist.

Danfalc

Banned
I think I would be ok depending on which one i went too,my best mate is in there at the moment ::(: And so are half of macc..

If I'm in solitary confinement all the time, I'm confident I can make it. If I'm not, I'll try and do something to get there. Maybe act like I'm completely crazy... which may not be acting at all. Lol...