Would you last in jail?

Elad

Banned
LMAO! I was just about to post this one! :D OH yeah! For those guys who think that sagging your pants is cool, in prison it's considered "sexy".

Lmao.

Makes me laugh everytime they say the word booty like its some commodity in prison, anyway I dont think I'd make it getting my salad tossed and some guy in a beanie running around saying he likes booty.

fleece-johnson-i-like-booty.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TheLostCause

I just found this site and was reading through it and saw this thread and had to reply.

I am going to court next month and have been told to expect prison and it scares the hell out of me. I don't have many friends and find it hard to talk to people normally but found it easier when I have a few drinks. But I've ended up doing bad things when I've been drinking and have been arrested a few times because of that. Last year I was in court for assault and ended up getting community service which I am still doing but a few months ago I got into another fight and hit someone with a bottle and that's why I'll probably be going to prison. I'm really ashamed over what I did and know I wouldn't normally do something like that but I know I can't change what happened.

It happened on a Saturday night so I spent that night in the cells but because I was drunk I just slept and suppose I sobered up. I was in a cell on my own so apart from it been stinking and cold it was alright. I was going to court on the Monday so on Sunday I was handcuffed and got transferred to the jail that's beside the courts.

That was a horrible place. After getting searched again I was put in this big holding cell which just had a huge cement bench around the side and a toilet in the corner. There were 8 or 9 other people in there too and people were just sitting around. I'm not good around people I don't know so it was a nightmare for me. There were guys there banging on teh door all the time asking for the doctor to give them methadone as they were heroin addicts. Most of them seemed to be well used to teh place but for me it was just my worse nightmare. There was another guy in there who was alright and I talked to him a bit and just tried to ignore the others but they wouldn't shut up talking and moving around. When we got food some of them started throwing it around. To me it was like being an animal in a zoo locked up like that. The guards would look in through the door now and then but they mainly just left things. I was allowed keep my cigarettes but not my lighter and could only have a smoke if the guard gave you a light and then some of the guys would be trying to get one off you.

In the evening they put matresses in teh cell so you could try and get some sleep but I didn't really sleep at all - just worried about what was happening. The next morning we were brought up to the court and I was looking like crap. I felt so bad seeing my parents there and listening to them talk about me but I got bail anyway.

That was only one night and it was hell for me so I don't know how I can cope with months of that. So I'm thinking about what is going to happen alot. It might sound bad but I don't think I belong in prison with people like that. I know what I did was wrong but I am sorry for it.

I was always a quite person at school and kept to myself and did ok but I didn't really like it so only imagine what prison would be like. I have had a report done from my doctor and am off on the drink as I know that will be a good thing for court but just think about it alot.

I was in a similar situation when i was younger, and got into trouble with the drink. If you went down, where would they send you, and when is your sentencing date ?

Elad

Banned
LMAO! Apparently, 'booty' is a commodity in prison. Let's not forget he's a warrior too! A booty warrior! I could go on for hours with my stupid commentary. :D He looks insatiable. lol

"..more important than food, booty.. a mans butt.. booty.. was more important than drinking water man I'm serious.."

YouGonnaGetLoved.jpg

lol I can watch these vids forever.

lolI think getting your salad tossed is better than tossing salad yourself. I'd rather be the taker in this case. lol So gross!
You know, I never figured out why they call it that. 'Toss the salad'. :confused: Google, here I come! ::p: I just had to choose the smiley with it's tongue sticking out. lol
As luck would have it...I'm not the only one who has wondered the same thing....

Yeah, but then you have the tough decision between syrup or jelly.

Elad

Banned
Lmao Well, you always have salad dressing. :D I can't get a concrete answer as to why it's called what it's called, but I think I have a pretty good idea why it's called that. *shudders*. Not to mention, in my quest to look up the meaning of 'toss the salad' I found some very disturbing information. Information which I do not care to repeat on this board or elsewhere for that matter. EEK!

Yeah, urban dictionary is both helpful and scarey.

hence the term "Toss my Salad" or kissing starfish

lol kissing starfish.

Its 4;40am and I'm sitting here cracking up thinking about guys tossing eachothers salads in prison, wtf is wrong with me lol.

Elad

Banned
Lol Kissing the balloon knot.

ROFL

Brown Balloon Knot is a phrase used to describe the look of the anus.
Next time you have hold of a blown up balloon, take a look at the ring above where the knot is formed. It looks like an arse hole. The brownness obviously comes from the colour of ****.

Delete this if its inappropriate, but this whole subject has kept me laughing for the last 20 minutes. Lmao.

Balloon knot, wtfhaha oh go..

Elad

Banned
I'm so glad I looked in this thread. Rofl.

My life would not be complete without hearing grown men talk about tossing salad to be straight, being a booty warriors and brown balloon knots.

damn I'm really started to spam this thread up but I cant stop because this stuff is making me laugh so hard irl, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aj7cYEwRS8k

Last edited:

Elad

Banned
That's a funny @ss video! This is quite the fun, isn't it? We all need a good laugh. Does us lots of good. I'm always waiting and happy to join in with any immature commentary of my own. *See previous Willy Wonka post* lol
The prison sex topic always comes up when someone is discussing doing time. I seriously believe that it's on the back of everyone's mind every time prison is mentioned. lol
And! We've managed to remain on topic while having fun, no? ::p:

Yerp never a bad time for a good laugh. :D being prepared makes me think about this movie and the part where he bends over haha

YouTube - Big Stan Trailer

If I ever go down I'm going to try it I mean you gotta do what you gotta do to protect the balloon knot. Lmao.

Have you guys seen 'Gladiator Days'? It's a graphic prison documentary that shows an inmate being killed in one of the worst ways possible. That scene won't leave my mind. I recommend that you have a strong stomach if you decide to watch it.

Gladiator-Days.jpg

TheLostCause

Green, unfortunately your situation is being met with a lot of humour from others who don't realise the seriousness of your situation. Maybe you should pretend to be a good looking woman, and they will be tripping over themselves to help you mate.

I just found this site and was reading through it and saw this thread and had to reply.

I am going to court next month and have been told to expect prison and it scares the hell out of me. I don't have many friends and find it hard to talk to people normally but found it easier when I have a few drinks. But I've ended up doing bad things when I've been drinking and have been arrested a few times because of that. Last year I was in court for assault and ended up getting community service which I am still doing but a few months ago I got into another fight and hit someone with a bottle and that's why I'll probably be going to prison. I'm really ashamed over what I did and know I wouldn't normally do something like that but I know I can't change what happened.

It happened on a Saturday night so I spent that night in the cells but because I was drunk I just slept and suppose I sobered up. I was in a cell on my own so apart from it been stinking and cold it was alright. I was going to court on the Monday so on Sunday I was handcuffed and got transferred to the jail that's beside the courts.

That was a horrible place. After getting searched again I was put in this big holding cell which just had a huge cement bench around the side and a toilet in the corner. There were 8 or 9 other people in there too and people were just sitting around. I'm not good around people I don't know so it was a nightmare for me. There were guys there banging on teh door all the time asking for the doctor to give them methadone as they were heroin addicts. Most of them seemed to be well used to teh place but for me it was just my worse nightmare. There was another guy in there who was alright and I talked to him a bit and just tried to ignore the others but they wouldn't shut up talking and moving around. When we got food some of them started throwing it around. To me it was like being an animal in a zoo locked up like that. The guards would look in through the door now and then but they mainly just left things. I was allowed keep my cigarettes but not my lighter and could only have a smoke if the guard gave you a light and then some of the guys would be trying to get one off you.

In the evening they put matresses in teh cell so you could try and get some sleep but I didn't really sleep at all - just worried about what was happening. The next morning we were brought up to the court and I was looking like crap. I felt so bad seeing my parents there and listening to them talk about me but I got bail anyway.

That was only one night and it was hell for me so I don't know how I can cope with months of that. So I'm thinking about what is going to happen alot. It might sound bad but I don't think I belong in prison with people like that. I know what I did was wrong but I am sorry for it.

I was always a quite person at school and kept to myself and did ok but I didn't really like it so only imagine what prison would be like. I have had a report done from my doctor and am off on the drink as I know that will be a good thing for court but just think about it alot.
I just wanted to say good luck to you.
prisontalk.com forum might be helpful.

Elad

Banned
Green, unfortunately your situation is being met with a lot of humour from others who don't realise the seriousness of your situation. Maybe you should pretend to be a good looking woman, and they will be tripping over themselves to help you mate.

Those posts had nothing to do with his story at all, infact I never even read the post because I don't know shit about giving advice for people heading to prison and don't pretend to.

Please don't make the focus of the thread one person, its uneccessary drama and I don't understand how you cant see the funny side to those videos.

Last edited:
U

userremoved

No, after watching Oz on HBO and Prison Break I made a promise to never go to jail for anything lol.