Would you commit murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAMN

I'm talking about unprovoked murder of an innocent person, perhaps a person you liked or are friends with. Would you take this person's life if it meant instant and continual bliss for the next decade? Bliss that is internal and external-- every moment in your mind is an orgasm and there are no bills to pay, no taxes to file, and nothing in the physical world that even itches.

I would say yes to this question, and I would do this to anybody with the exception of family(well most of them). What about you, and why?

Whychosis

It would probably take direct control from the devil himself to get me to kill someone, unless it was my job (war). If I caught my wife cheating I would defiantly be quite enraged. I would want to strike intense fear in them, hoping to make it so it never happened again. Though if provoked I don't know where my mind would take me.

I could kill if the situation called for it. Though not out of curiosity.

EDIT: No bliss comes from murder, it's an outlet for further torment.

lunarla

Never under any circumstances.

I suppose the hypothetical question you presented is interesting and all, but ultimately pointless.

Aussie_Lad

Never, I even feel guilty killing insects. There was a incident where I had thought that I had run over some ducklings, I was just about ready to beat myself up, until I realised that they were all okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.