Would anyone like to have a chat sometime?

Ellabella

Hi,
I'm not looking to meet up with anyone, as with my social anxiety that would be too scary for me yet!
I just wondered if anyone would like to chat sometimes via pm's, but more of a 1 to 1 chat. I know there is a chat room but I would find too many people at once really difficult.
I am 39, I live in the uk and I live alone. I work full time, but otherwise I don't go out unless I have to, I feel lonely and isolated. I suffer from general anxiety, social anxiety and depression, I haven't told anyone about my problems which makes it worse as I have no one who I can talk to about my anxiety. Although even if I did tell someone I don't think they would understand as they have never been through this so they don't know how it feels.
Anyway I would love to speak to someone who understands how hard this is.
Thanks for listening Ella xx

Pisces

I wouldn't mind talking to you!

I'm always up for a conversation VIA AIM, MSN, E-mail or PM.

Just send me a message if you want a chat.

alex29

i'd love to talk to you

send me a PM if you feel up to it and we can exchange info

mrb

yep lol ill chat , know what you mean about to many people in a chat room , does your head in dont it lol

slapstick

You seem to have alot of people to chat with now but if you want to PM to my profile slapstick..I'll reply if you leave a message..

CYA

LadyWench

I wouldn't mind chatting with ya. In fact, I need the same thing, heh.

Yahoo: Shut_up_and_eat_your_c0rnflakes

IJustWantMyLifeBack

I would love to chat on the phone more than net as I'm looking for a good conversation about SA or anything... but also happy to chat via PM and msn...