Worst High School Experience

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
This was before my SA was bad so I can laugh about it but if happened later on it would be killing me inside. So in science we were playing a review game, and when it was my turn the question was "What state is water most commonly found?" Instead of saying liquid, I answered "Nevada," obviously misunderstanding the question. The entire class then started laughing, even the teacher. It was so bad then, but if it happened 2 years later, *chills*

MaliceInWickedland

I've had plenty of bad experiences the last three years in high school, but the worst one happened last Friday as a matter of fact.

After lunch ended, a friend and I were walking to our english class together and to get there, we have to walk through a very narrow hallway. Note that my school is EXTREMELY OVERCROWDED after a local high school shut down and our school has gotten a loooot of enrollments this year as a result.

Anywho, it wasn't very crowded at the time. All of a sudden, we hear shouts and then a mass of running people comes out of nowhere with a few, apparently frantic administrators running ahead of the crowd shouting into their walkie-talkies. Me and my friend tried to move out of the way of the incoming crowd but everything became a blur. Before I knew it, a very massive guy, probably a football player, came out of nowhere and rammed right into me and knocked me onto the ground. All I could think was "I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die!!" knowing that with all these people running like maniacs in such a narrow hallway, someone would eventually step right on my head and kill me.

My first instinct was to grab my backpack and use it as a shield for my head. I became so numb from fear that I barely felt any pain on my arms and legs as they were stepped on a few times. Once the trampling ended, I took my backpack off my head and looked up to see a few students standing around me, asking me if I was okay. I was obviously out of it from shock and couldn't say anything (My throat constricts when I get very anxious, to the point where I can't even speak).

I looked to the side and saw a group of people surrounding someone else on the floor. My vision was really blurry and it took me a while to realize that it was my friend. She's a very petite and fragile girl so she got it even worse than I did. She was laying on her stomach, crying and spitting out blood. I completely lost it right there and started shouting at no one in particular, calling people a-holes for not stopping when they see two people laying on the floor, getting trampled on. I was so pissed that I didn't really care if people thought I had gone completely insane at that point, which I pretty much did.

I still have a few scrapes and bruises on my legs, back, and arms and my friend came to school on Monday with crutches and a broken arm. She was really messed up, let's just leave it at that... I later found out that there had been a fight between two "popular" kids at school and everyone had rushed to see the fight for themselves, which I find to be a VERY sorry excuse for people to go around trampling on innocent bystanders. I mean come on, this is my Senior year. It should be full of fun, not full of bruises!!

Last edited:

Honda

^ People are such retards, God fobid nobody got killed while being run over.. Im sorry to hear that..

SociallyAwkwardAndShy

That;s horrid. I hope your friend is okay. It could have been alot worse. I had that almost happen to me but it was a fight in the stairwell and people were pushing and shoving i thought i was going to fall down the stairs. Luckily i managed to squeeze pass the crowd.

Snowdrop

I know this is probably ridiculous but I was a pretty pathetic school kid back then. It was when I was like 13 or 14 or something and I was sitting with a group of people at a table during English. Anyways, whilst the teacher was speaking, this mean girl who was very loud, the kind who wants her voice to be heard above everyone else, I don't know why but she started drawing on my face, just scribbles. Maybe because I was quiet, probably because she wanted to get a reaction out of me. We didn't know each other that well but we sat next to each other so maybe she was trying to get to 'know' me, I dunno. I wouldn't have minded so much if she stopped after one time, but she kept coming back and laughing.
I remember my eyes filling with tears, and all the other girls looking at us but not doing anything about it, only one girl said Aww stop that, but it didn't do much.
I then asked my 'friend' next to me for a mirror but she was concerned the teacher would see her.
This was just one of the times when I felt isolated from other people. It made me feel like I wasn't part of them and that I was just someone to be made fun of. It was OK after that, but maybe something was left inside me, carried on to my later teen and adult years that made me lose confidence in myself.

Hastings & Main

This was before my SA was bad so I can laugh about it but if happened later on it would be killing me inside. So in science we were playing a review game, and when it was my turn the question was "What state is water most commonly found?" Instead of saying liquid, I answered "Nevada," obviously misunderstanding the question. The entire class then started laughing, even the teacher. It was so bad then, but if it happened 2 years later, *chills*

That's the teacher's fault. He/she should have asked "What elemental state is water...", so I wouldn't cringe too much.

What pops into my head was a "drama" class (really a time-waster class probably used by the school to pad the curriculum) when I was sitting in a chair waiting for class to start. Four guys in the 'popular' contingent were whispering and looking at me, so I knew something was up. By this point in school I had been left alone most of the time, since no one could read me & didn't know what I'd do if challenged. But this was a group effort & cowards find strength in numbers. Anyways, they came over, bent down, each picked up the chair by a leg and dropped me from about four feet off the ground.
The chair landed on all fours again, so I just sat and stared at them with a bemused smile, like they were idiots looking for a prize for stupidity. Since I didn't seem embarrassed or didn't run off or anything, no one knew how to react and things went back to normal in a few minutes. The teacher just sat at his desk & shook his head.

Worst elementary school experience would be having the teacher in my Grade 1 class ignore my wildly-stretching hand trying to get her attention, until my bladder gave out & I was kinda floating in a pool of my own uh, well you know. She felt pretty bad about it, though. I had to borrow another kid's gym shorts or something for the rest of the class. Can't recall how they cleaned up the seat. Man, that was gross. Be way more embarrassing if it happened in high school, tho' :)

MaliceInWickedland

My entire high school experience completely sucked and I've lost count of all my traumatizing moments.

One of the most humiliating moments happened during my Sophomore year in gym class. We were doing some kind of exercise (I think it was crunches) and girls tend to build-up air in a certain place when doing so. When I sat up from the exercise, a very loud queef managed to escape.

I'm hoping most people here know what that is, especially the ladies. If not, a queef is basically a fart from the vagina.

::eek:: Anyway, my friends practically roared with laughter and I could feel all eyes on me. The girls in the class were either staring at me in shock or laughing their asses off while the guys either smirked at me, gave me a perverted look, or joined in the laughter. Even the teacher was laughing unnecessarily loud and she was a female!!!!

SO freaking embarrassing.............

Lol^

That's allright, it's a nice experience that you can share with someone to make them laugh :). It's no big deal to be honest and I think it's kinda cute :p

I dont know, I can't really remember any experiences from highschool - I have tried very hard to forget the past and it seems to have worked well enough :). Oh **** I just remembered one (nooooo!), it was in science class ::eek::. Hmm, the teacher knew I was shy and quiet... and I was completely ignoring what he was teaching at that point, so to be an ass he called me up in front of the class for an "experiment". God this is so shameful sharing, but what the hell I share more shameless stuff on here, so... Anyway, he put a bunch of books on my head (while sat on a chair) and started banging the books with a hammer - of course the friggen energy transferred through! God damn... sure it's not as bad as getting hit by the hammer itself but it still friggin moves you like hell! Anyway, my head was pounding, I was super red, embarassed and my cheeks felt like they hit the floor everytime he hit the books. Mother****er! ::p: Oh well, like I said it's the past, and now it seems to me like it happened to someone else and not me :)

Dr. Doom

Okay, I guess I had pushed it down but I remember it.

We had to take a mandatory health test that included running laps. They were these weird back and forth laps that were timed and it was normal for a kid to do 40. The highest was something like 90. I did 14. On my 14th lap my legs turned to rubber and I tripped. This was all while this pretty girl timed me and I had like 4 people stop and ask if I was okay. I was so embarresed. That is by far the worst.

Last edited:

MaliceInWickedland

Lol^

That's allright, it's a nice experience that you can share with someone to make them laugh. It's no big deal to be honest and I think it's kinda cute :p

I dont know, I can't really remember any experiences from highschool - I have tried very hard to forget the past and it seems to have worked well enough :). Oh **** I just remembered one (nooooo!), it was in science class ::eek::. Hmm, the teacher knew I was shy and quiet... and I was completely ignoring what he was teaching at that point, so to be an ass he called me up in front of the class for an "experiment". God this is so shameful sharing, but what the hell I share more shameless stuff on here, so... Anyway, he put a bunch of books on my head (while sat on a chair) and started banging the books with a hammer - of course the friggen energy transferred through! God damn... sure it's not as bad as getting hit by the hammer itself but it still friggin moves you like hell! Anyway, my head was pounding, I was super red, embarassed and my cheeks felt like they hit the floor everytime he hit the books. Mother****er! Oh well, like I said it's the past, and now it seems to me like it happened to someone else and not me :)

:eek:
Now that's just cruel...
If it were me I would have snatched that hammer right out of his hand and smacked him around with it to my heart's content :mad:

Hehe :). Yeah, I doubt he would even try to do such a thing to me nowadays... but I was very shy (social phobic more like it) back then... my social phobia back then was like extremely severe :/

MaliceInWickedland

Hehe :). Yeah, I doubt he would even try to do such a thing to me nowadays... but I was very shy (social phobic more like it) back then... my social phobia back then was like extremely severe :/

I feel you on that one ::(:
I'm a Senior at the moment and my SA has improved quite a lot since freshman year, but it's still pretty bad. Seems like my fellow classmates have already gotten used to seeing me sweat like a prostitute in church during presentations ::p:

Honda

This is a series of events lately that made me realize that im not working hard on myself to do things that make me overcome my fears.. I feel comfy to lay down and wait for things to come but im not like the others as they've already been there, done that so now they chill out...

I remember I was timid and scared in school was too scared to even defend myself or even socially interact to people, i felt weird and abnormal and was always scared of them.. Where it went bad is when I used to get beaten up real bad for acting all dumb and stupid trying to be cool and fit in especially with the wrong type of people and I never even stood up for myself I just take the abuse and keep it in.. Heck, people seem not to like such kind of behavior like mine and I personally developed hate for myself more than them..
If anyone of the friends I know today finds out my about how my past was then their whole mentality about me might change because I already feel uncomfortable and ashamed about it, how is it when they know about it.. I based my friendship amongst them and they accepted me as a weird friend of theirs not understand my strange behavior but assuming nothing disturbing or fishy in life turned me to that person..

The story is as follows:
I was sitting with friends today and one guy was telling us a stories of how they used to be nasty to people in school and about how there was this stupid guy, is also in the same college as we are. That so called stupid guy is an egoistic cocky and stupid coward and i hate him as he got some stupid attitude now trying to showcase some lame alpha man behavior and such...

And I hate the fact I was afraid of him once especially when he was being an aggressive joker with a female friend of mine and I just stood there frozen with fear while her other friend watched me and was telling me 'do something'... I never forget this incident cuz I gave me a bad image among lots of people around me and I dont blame them and also I shattered me and made me find out that I am an actual absolute coward that is too scared to take a daring step ahead... Well later I found out his personal story and confronted him and shut him up..

Well, back to what my friend was saying in his story about that guy..
Well he and some other guy (who likes showing his dong to other people) used to mess with him alot cuz of his stupid behavior.. And that dong guy once came behind him and put his dong on his face.. That guy collapsed and broke into tears that day from the shock of having a dong on his face..

Now, IMO, the only person to blame is nobody but the guy that got a dong on his face should realize that he cannot control the world but he needs to adjust to the surroundings... And bloody cowards have a hard time making a major change in life as its easier to be a coward..

Sorry about writing this whole novel.. Its just sometimes I feel more comfortable and confident getting it all out..
I mean the world is filled with nasty people and we should be expecting all kinds of nastiness to hit us in life or maybe our children in life, we cant control our surroundings.. We was just unlucky unlike other people who got it all but nobody's the same. Plus other people find it as an everyday reality and are used to it. So we need to work harder to become complete individuals and overcome our demons which really drag us down to hell..

Last edited:

Honda

This is a series of events lately that made me realize that im not working hard on myself to do things that make me overcome my fears.. I feel comfy to lay down and wait for things to come but im not like the others as they've already been there, done that so now they chill out...

I remember I was timid and scared in school was too scared to even defend myself or even socially interact to people, i felt weird and abnormal and was always scared of them.. Where it went bad is when I used to get beaten up real bad for acting all dumb and stupid trying to be cool and fit in especially with the wrong type of people and I never even stood up for myself I just take the abuse and keep it in.. Heck, people seem not to like such kind of behavior like mine and I personally developed hate for myself more than them..
If anyone of the friends I know today finds out my about how my past was then their whole mentality about me might change because I already feel uncomfortable and ashamed about it, how is it when they know about it.. I based my friendship amongst them and they accepted me as a weird friend of theirs not understand my strange behavior but assuming nothing disturbing or fishy in life turned me to that person..

The story is as follows:
I was sitting with friends today and one guy was telling us a stories of how they used to be nasty to people in school and about how there was this stupid guy, is also in the same college as we are. That so called stupid guy is an egoistic cocky and stupid coward and i hate him as he got some stupid attitude now trying to showcase some lame alpha man behavior and such...

And I hate the fact I was afraid of him once especially when he was being an aggressive joker with a female friend of mine and I just stood there frozen with fear while her other friend watched me and was telling me 'do something'... I never forget this incident cuz I gave me a bad image among lots of people around me and I dont blame them and also I shattered me and made me find out that I am an actual absolute coward that is too scared to take a daring step ahead... Well later I found out his personal story and confronted him and shut him up..

Well, back to what my friend was saying in his story about that guy..
Well he and some other guy (who likes showing his dong to other people) used to mess with him alot cuz of his stupid behavior.. And that dong guy once came behind him and put his dong on his face.. That guy collapsed and broke into tears that day from the shock of having a dong on his face..

Now, IMO, the only person to blame is nobody but the guy that got a dong on his face should realize that he cannot control the world but he needs to adjust to the surroundings... And bloody cowards have a hard time making a major change in life as its easier to be a coward..

Sorry about writing this whole novel.. Its just sometimes I feel more comfortable and confident getting it all out..

Wishmaster

Worst highschool experience for me was probably the incident toward the end of 9th grade. I was sitting on the floor in the vocational hallway with these other people from my grade, and I was feeling pretty upbeat and positive about the start of the day.

Well, this guy and these two girls came up to me, and the guy asked if he could borrow my binder for something to put under his paper so he could write something. I gave it to him, thinking nothing of it, and I got up to get a sip of water. When I got back he handed me my binder and then they quickly walked away laughing to themselves.

Confused, I looked at my binder to find it super-glued shut. Emotions hit me like a trainwreck, I didn't know what to do, but the first thing I did was immediately throw the binder in my locker so nobody would see and make me feel embarrassed. The bell had just rung, so I tried my best to shake it off and focus on positives for at least the time being.

Well, as I passed the girls' bathroom a girl accidentally ran right into me and her coffee spilt all over my clothes.. I had never felt so worthless and weak as I did on that day. What may be worse is the fact that I've never actually told anyone this, ever. Probably because I didn't feel that there was anybody that I could tell.

los77

I once fell in the middle of class while it was really silent, I made a pretty big thump... the class was actually pretty supportive but that did not shrug off the embarrassment.