Women's perspective: Why girls like bad boys.

klytus

Here's an online women's magazine which explains in sufficient detail why girls like bad boys. I hope there won't be any further questions or threads on this subject. Now everything should be clear and fully understood.

Why girls like bad boys: 9 causes | Woman's Passions

The content, pasted,

1. Good guys like to dress well. However, after some time, I began fearing gentlemen, dolled up like a dandy. I realized they had something to hide. They do not have confidence in themselves, and are trying to compensate for that through a costume. I am a little sorry for them, and they are not interesting for me. Self-assured men feel equally good in any clothing, be it a sports suit, jeans or anything else. They are interesting in any clothing. They do not need to prove anything around. They have already proved everything.

2. Good guys are afraid to make decisions. They want you to decide where you go tonight. And not because they value your opinion. They are just trying to shift responsibility on you. They have such a bad habit - to shift responsibility. (They should better smoke!) Bad guys can make mistakes, they even may offend you, but they will not hide behind you.

3. Good guys like being with you when you are well. They have a property to go aside, as soon as there are troubles, even minor. They turn to other topics. They do not even try to help you. They will leave without any explanations. What is it? Good guys just do not burden other people’s problems on themselves, even if they are yours. They are cautious. After all, good guys do not know how to fight. And they go aside when you are in troubles. And appear again, when all have established. There is no guarantee that bad guy will help you. But he will definitely try. And there is nothing special here. He just likes feeling like a hero.

4. Good guys are easily influenced. Grandma, Aunts, Mom, Dad, best friends and so on and so forth. What does it mean for you? Just if some of his precious family does not like you, your chances are zero. And then, even if you manage to withdraw him from this influence through tremendous efforts, who knows whom he wants to hide behind next time? If someone from a bad guy’s family does not like you, he will love you even stronger. There is nothing special here too! He will just love you against other people’s opinion. He loves the process of overcoming difficulties.

5. Good guys never quarrel. In fact, they learned to hide their opinion. They remember how painful it was when they were beaten in childhood. They even wanted to attend boxing classes to learn how to fight. But mom took them to a music school. Now they can speak about a man only in his absence. Moreover, these statements are rarely positive. Bad guys are used to say what they think in person. They are not afraid to go to a conflict with, be rude. In childhood mother also tried to take them to a music school, but they run off to the gym. They were deducted from musical school in the first six months, and mother, said: «Well, gym, ok, gym». And so, they, unlike good guys, are not afraid to express their views.

6. Good guys float downstream. They like order in everything. They do everything according rules. They have a compartmented mind. They know how everything should be and are striving to this. Bad guys just live. They made mistakes too, and so will accept you the way you are.

7. A good guy will stand by your door and knock on it so timidly, that you will not hear him. And he will go home then. He is polite and civilized. A bad guy will go to you anyway. If you do not open the door, he will most likely enter through the window. This is even more interesting. For him, of course. You will take validol and keep silence for about half an hour after his appearance. Perhaps you will even go into hysterics. But you will not be able to banish him, that’s for sure. It follows that good guys afraid of height, but bad guys have more fantasy.

8. Good guys like educating you and want to change you. They read many books and consider their duty to inform you about this. It happens that sometimes they even write lyrics (half white). And read, read, read them for you. They harass you with grind. And you want to close your ears not to hear them, close your eyes not to see them and run, run from them, as far as possible.

9. Favorite exercise of good guys - reflection on future. You also have a vague chance to be with him in his future. Definitely, this not will be soon or easy, and only if you manage to close eyes on his endless doubts and regrets. He resides in tomorrow, but you live now! Most likely, you will run away with a bad guy, which is more present in today. Bad guys make future now. They act, make mistakes, then back in force. This is more like life.

Good guys despise bad guys, in secret, of course. They did not give out their relationship to bad guys, because remember, that those, opposed to them, are able to fight. Bad guys treat good ones indifferently. They just know whom girls run away with …

The good guy is strongly advised to learn from this piece of wisdom. ::p:

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
While I can see the gist of this, the writing is very strange. Almost like it was translated into English from something else.

"A good guy will stand by your door and knock on it so timidly, that you will not hear him. And he will go home then. He is polite and civilized. A bad guy will go to you anyway. If you do not open the door, he will most likely enter through the window. This is even more interesting. For him, of course. You will take validol and keep silence for about half an hour after his appearance. Perhaps you will even go into hysterics. But you will not be able to banish him, that’s for sure. It follows that good guys afraid of height, but bad guys have more fantasy."

What!?

combat

A bad guy will go to you anyway. If you do not open the door, he will most likely enter through the window.

A surefire way to get yourself shot by the police, or, perhaps, the woman in the house.

philly2bits

I found a major flaw in this article. I'm a good guy and I enter peoples homes through the windows. :D

But in all seriousness this article seems more like a joke article then a real one.

Pookah

There has got to be a regular guy and none of this nice guy bad guy bull.

The article does seem like satire.

There has got to be a regular guy and none of this nice guy bad guy bull.

The article does seem like satire.

I don't notice the difference with this whole nice guy, bad boy thing! There's guys who seem nice but are full of BS, self-proclaimed *******s (but at least theyre brutally honest), guys who are too nice (to the point they literally NEVER disagree with you and put you before EVERYTHING), overly-possessive controlling guys, and guys who are actually somewhat decent.

I think the whole good-guy/bad-boy label's too broad.

Ugh... rambling again!

phil91

Here's an online women's magazine which explains in sufficient detail why girls like bad boys.

Oh dear. They really are as bad as those "100 things you need to know about guys" groups on Facebook. Most of those points are stupid, and not even relevent to being a "nice guy". Most of them just decribe annoying whiny idiots, not genuinly good guys.

1. Dressing well doesn't make you a "good guy", and not dressing well doesn't make you a "bad boy". And putting an effort into your appearence doesn;t mean you have something to hide, maybe they just want to look good. Wearing a cheap top and tracksuit bottoms isn't attractive.

2. That's not describing a good guy, but an indecisive guy.

3. So good guys run away whenever the girl has problems? Then he's not a good guy.

4. Not listening to your mum doesn't make you a "bad boy", unless you're 10 years old of course.

5. That's describing a shy person, not a good guy.

6. Sounds like it's saying every good guy has OCD.

7. Fair play. Not breaking into someone's house does define a "good guy".

8. "Good guys like educating you and want to change you." What? A good guy isn't a controlling freak.

9. So good guys plan the future, and bad boys makes decisions on the spot? Wrong, that's a spontaneous guy, and anyone can be like that.

Nack

Banned
The article is a bit shallow and flat to be honest. It's saying, a guy can "only" be two thing, a low self esteem mommy boy, or a rebellious ego-tastic douche bag. No in between... Everyone has a bit of everything, hell who the hell knows what good is and what bad is, right. But, that's another thread.

Yin and Yang in everyone.

Equally bad as the "guys fall into one of these two types" is the idea that "girls" only fall into one type and all like/dislike the same thing.

Lame article IMO.

Emily_G

I didn't read the whole thing. Good guys rest assured...only stupid girls like bad boys, the girls who are worth it appreciate a good boy ;)

AGR

I think its more complex than this,we all are a mix of bad and good,no one can be good or bad all the time,even me,I had times when I was a huge jackass,but I can be pretty nice too.

losttroy

This article makes me angry in SO many ways.:mad: While I do understand what is being said here, whoever wrote this chit wants the Mr. Perfect, Reads her mind, just the way she wants him WHEN she wants it, guy. I couldn't BUILD that for her! Man, she should be sold to Japanese pirates or something!! Any one of those guys is everything she could want in a bloke. Daring, determined, will beesmack her if they think her opinion is wrong, and they dress snazzy. Have at 'em, sweetheart.:rolleyes:

Goodness! Why do people honestly expect any of us can do anything exactly right? We're all walking blind as bats in a dark room without the floor.::(:

ripewithdecay

Ok so if I can just confirm this, I need to grab the first piece of clothing I see and wear it without any style in mind, be rude, obnoxious, and insult people to their faces, put down my guitar and rush to the gym so that I can build muscle and beat the **** out of people whenever I want, not listen to anyone's advice or wisdom, don't think about the future just get completely hammered everyday, oh and when a girl says no the first time break into her window later that night because certainly she can't resist a bad boy.

I'm going to try this, who's with me?