why do girls play hard to get?

MaliceInWickedland

...not the response I was expecting. Then again I rarely ever get the responses from people that I am expecting. Well I'm glad you agree. :D

:)
Haha well, from personal experience I've learned that relationships without trust are doomed to end as you said and I'd be a fool not to agree with your statement knowing that fact.

AGR

I will say my opinion,again its only my opinion on girls around here,before the pc people or shiny knights jump on me,most girls like attention,they will lead guys on even if they dont like them for the attention,they also love drama and will do the best to be around it or to create it,most of the time they dont even like the guy,they also want you to dominate them,it must feel like a drug to them.

Last edited:

Sinar_Matahari

I will say my opinion,again its only my opinion on girls around here,before the pc people or shiny knights jump on me,most girls like attention,they will lead guys on even if they dont like them for the attention,they also love drama and will do the best to be around it or to create it,most of the time they dont even like the guy,they also want you to dominate them,it must feel like a drug to them.

PC Sergeant Serafina reporting for duty. ::p:

There are women who will lead a man on simply because she enjoys his attention. I've seen my share of this and I think it's very low. However, I don't think it would be fair of me to assume this about most women here (or anywhere else) since I don't know most of them. It would be like me saying that most men here have hostile attitudes towards women. Some may, but it wouldn't be right/fair to say the same applies to most men.

It's something I'm working on myself,or just starting too.We do this in defensive behavior as a reaction to our anxiety.So when In a situation we might avoid eye contact,make very little conversation which is polite but to the point.It's all defensive In a way..us throwing a wall up around us.

I think to combat it,you would have to try and find some specific things you may do in situations,like do you avoid eye contact and the such.If you do maybe work on meeting eye contact a little bit when you go out in situations and see what reactions you get and how it makes you feel.

I tend to walk with my head down and wont meet eye contact..I guess just because I wish I was invisible half the time,but it's just another form of avoidance behavior.I have been working on not doing it and i do feel more comfortable in myself..which lets me not be as closed off to people.

Avoid eye contact, head down, describes me well. Except when walking. I stare straight, mind on destination.

I will try the eye contact. I have before, hard to keep it. Feel like I am intruding.

Lets see if this adding rep points works. I may have to continue spreading. --> okay you don't have the option

Last edited: