Votes: 29 27.4%
  • Nothing better to do

Votes: 24 22.6%
  • Other

Votes: 9 8.5%

• Total voters

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I doubt many doctors do. Anonymous internet forums seem a horrible place to get any worthwhile data.

Unless they want to find out if people with SA post those stupid cat pictures as much as non SA people. In that case the internet is great :rolleyes:

The answer is yes, they do.
funny_cat_pictures_174.jpg

Last edited:

Kato

I doubt many doctors do. Anonymous internet forums seem a horrible place to get any worthwhile data.

Unless they want to find out if people with SA post those stupid cat pictures as much as non SA people. In that case the internet is great :rolleyes:

Yeah....I suppose all that is left for me to be paranoid about is cats then.
My dog is parinoid of them too. He is three lbs. and was hospitalized by a black and white tabby.

Feathers

Wait a quarter of the people here are here for research? Like observing how SA'ers post and interact with one another here? Or is more personal research, about SA in general?

lol I want to research what other people have found helpful and learn new things :) also to understand what makes me me, and what makes me this way.. reading other people's posts has been quite helpful.. (to see how most people overthink even simple things etc)

doctors have own psych health forums to learn from (they ask so much stuff there though upon joining, so I didn't lol..)

...that's kinda what I meant.. can't vouch for Coyote or others though :D

Kinetik

I'm not sure. I joined four years ago because I was struggling with some aspects of SA, but at this point I'm so familiar with what I go through that I find it weird to ask for help. I suppose I got used to the whole thing. These days I would rather commiserate where appropriate and help others out if I can, even though I'm not totally out of the woods myself.

sevenroses

I been suffering the majority of my life struggling with shyness. I also have experienced taking Paxil and joining a CBT group at one point. I've read many SA books. It's just nice to pass on information to others. It's pretty rewarding how you help try to council people on this site, since I can't really be one in real life due to my extreme shyness. But I really want to do the right thing and help people with the knowledge I acquired throughout my SA experience. Not only that but helping myself also (even when it means venting out time to time).