Who's on SAUK?

philly2bits

I know there's more then one country in the UK. There is England and the other countries England conquered....I'm in for it now ::p:

sabbath

Banned
i used to go to sauk, tapir, usenet, sas, sah, anxiety tribe, etc. but i pretty much stick to spw now

FOR REAL

Banned
I know there's more then one country in the UK. There is England and the other countries England conquered....I'm in for it now ::p:

less of your bloody lip there, where exactly in new jersey are you? its oor turn tae invade, just as soon as a get masel a passport ::p:

FOR REAL

Banned
it doesnt let me in to that site! something to do with a monster from starwars!
oh well, **** it!!!
2028259-Jabba-the-Hut-0.jpg

Cynic

I signed up on that forum years ago but never posted anything. I used to just lurk in the shadows.
I signed up on the old bboy forum years ago but only posted a couple of times. Ffw 5 years and I started posting properly and am now among the top 10 posters there, lol!

Generical

Im still on it sorta but i just ended up posting the same stuff on both and as this one was the original for me, i stick to it.

Alchemy

I've been on there for a few years now , I think it was the first place I really found out about SA! I kinda got addicted to the games room so had to break away for awhile,lol! Its a really good site with lots of lovely folk!;)

Remus

Staff member
Just to let people know, you do not have to be in the uk or Eire to join, they welcome everyone

Pink_Paula

I am, it's not too bad there, i was a it intimidated by it at first because a lot of people seemed really out going, but after being on there for a while i like it!