Who's on SAUK?

I'm on there but i like it here better, loads faster with no lag.
And the people here i've become very fond of :p

FOR REAL

Banned
I am, it's not too bad there, i was a it intimidated by it at first because a lot of people seemed really out going, but after being on there for a while i like it!

aye, i think i sent you a friend request thingy paula, i was going to try and keep a low profile on that site, by keeping my mouth shut for a change!!
but guess what! i failed!! :D

@ danfalc, are you on that site too?

Pink_Paula

aye, i think i sent you a friend request thingy paula, i was going to try and keep a low profile on that site, by keeping my mouth shut for a change!!
but guess what! i failed!! :D

@ danfalc, are you on that site too?

Oooh i'll have to log on and accept, i haven't been on there in a few days, you shouldn't hush up, you wouldn't be you if you kept schtum :p

AimeeSP

I'd love to go on SAUK, i had an account on there last year but through PMs and msn was bullied off of it from someone i thought to be a nice person. Shame, i got to know some nice people on there. ::(:

I'd love to go on SAUK, i had an account on there last year but through PMs and msn was bullied off of it from someone i thought to be a nice person. Shame, i got to know some nice people on there. ::(:

Come back Aimee, you won't be bullied out this time, that's for sure :).

Remus

Staff member

Best report that sort of thing to the mods there, they are a decent team :cool:

AimeeSP

Come back Aimee, you won't be bullied out this time, that's for sure :).

Thanks. :) this person is still on there but i might join again under a new name.

Best report that sort of thing to the mods there, they are a decent team :cool:

I was going to report everything but then a friend talked me into just leaving the website as this person was messing with my head and i got nervous everytime i saw his username on the forums, So i just left. But if anything like that happens again i'll report. :)

Remus

Staff member
I was going to report everything but then a friend talked me into just leaving the website as this person was messing with my head and i got nervous everytime i saw his username on the forums, So i just left. But if anything like that happens again i'll report. :)

Yup you get nasty people everywhere, for example, we had this one user here years back, they liked to befriend people with Body Dismorphia (people who irrationally think they look disgusting), once the victim got a false sense of security, this person would then tell them "actually, I've looked at your pics and you look ugly", they did it to a few people here. I banned them and then got death threats.

what a sicko!

Last edited:
Whats the story with waiting for them to activate your account?

They're taking their sweet time letting me in. Maybe they've discovered that I have trouble turning a laptop on :)

Your getting better tho, i'm so proud of you for the avatar!!!!::p:

AimeeSP

Yup you get nasty people everywhere, for example, we had this one user here years back, they liked to befriend people with Body Dismorphia (people who irrationally think they look disgusting), once they got a sense of security, this person would then tell them "actually, I've looked at your pics and you look ugly", they did it to a few people here. I banned them and then got death threats.

what a sicko!

:eek: That is horrible! awwww. Some sick sick people out there, cleverly disguised under a fake 'nice person' act. ::(:

haha, Yeah it was one of my better moments. I'm probably the first person to ever do a somersault just coz he managed to upload an Avatar.

Later I'm going to try to upload a gif file.

No, I better not, it's too soon... Baby steps... Baby steps :D

PS - If i tell SAUK that Brokenx referred me maybe that will open some doors for me. I'd get the Red-Carpet VIP treatment then... ;)

Lol, your the sweetest person ever to me seriously, forever cheering me up.
::p:::p: