Whole week with my friend yay

Necrucifer

Coming over at around 1-2 pm and staying till friday WOOOHOOO that means going walking and playing video games all week and I have known him for like 8 years my only friend and a true one at that. Just so excited because he moved awhile ago and been like a couple months since I seen him and before that like a year he lives 2 hours away but woo.

MikeyC

That's fantastic! I hope you have a great time and the two of you can catch up on everything. Sounds like you're looking forward to it and I couldn't be happier for you. :)

Blabla..

cool stuff man ,

i had a good friend who used to come at my place and just stay for an undetermined amount of time , we would just eat food all day and play video games watch movies and talk , fun times

Necrucifer

Yea he stayed till tuesday this week instead of friday, was supposed to be till this friday since decided to stay longer but his sister got him a job interview so hope it works out for him. We just pretty much watched stupid stuff online and played video games the whole time though lol.

It was fun for the most part though and I remember last time he stayed that long no one knew he was in the house the whole week haha.

WeirdyMcGee

Glad you had a good time-- and even an extended good time!
XD

I'd have gone crazy being stuck with someone for an entire week.
haha

Necrucifer

Glad you had a good time-- and even an extended good time!
XD

I'd have gone crazy being stuck with someone for an entire week.
haha

Thanks :) Between you and me though and anyone who reads this lol...I wanted him gone a few days beforehand lol...I know it sounds mean but I felt to crowded :( let alone I could not come on this site and have him know be kind of embarassing for me...I do not like people reading my stuff and I had to make him look away just when I got on facebook haha...

Necrucifer

Ok ok...we played pretty pretty princess to because thats how bored we were also...lol he gave me permission to upload his picture.

318585_10150368820243006_613428005_8376404_555086039_n.jpg

Necrucifer

He's a bit weird so yea didnt surprise me when I asked him...he has no care in the world what anyone thinks of him at all wish I could be like that lol.

MikeyC

Thanks :) Between you and me though and anyone who reads this lol...I wanted him gone a few days beforehand lol...I know it sounds mean but I felt to crowded
This is exactly how I would've felt, and I have done so in the past.