who wants another pic of me????x....

LycraPantiies92

well yr nt gettin any.
i'm FED UP of bein the shitty borin crappy person i am.
how come WHENEVER anyne talks to me it HAS to involve the way i look.
il tell yi why, cos no1 gives a fukk about ma personality. cos they simply do not care. a duno man, people must be rly odd 2 only like people cos of teh way they look ,
THAT. is the reason im gona xxxx maself 1 day soon.
as if yi think it makes a person feel gud, not that any1 cares at all about me, when rthe only comments yi get are on looks.
i WOULD ****ING LIKE TO BE RESPECTED FOR THE PERSON I AM. or just leave me in my gutter. thanx.

ps this isnt at any1 in specific just everyone i speak to infact except maybe 1-3.

HOW ****ING can a person assume that i will get friends cos i look good.
typical example of conv

me - i will never get friendws.
person - you will cos you look ok.

is it not DEGRADING whn people never talk to yu ever again cos they DON'T LIKE the way you are as a person but only the way yi look.
AS IF YOU WANTED ME TO BE THE WAY YOU WANTED. :rolleyes:

Like i'm not allowed 2 have an opinion n have 2 just sit down n listen.
aye well i won't.

and there'll be no more pics.
which obviously means no more interest and no more 'friends'
oh well.
i don't feel that bad really, only fckin shite.
not that anyone cares. as much as i say it we all need to know it's true.
the only person that is really bothered about you is you.
no1 else can be expected 2 give a fick.
rant over. people will probably say this is a rant anyway. so il say it is, even though it's not. i'm just getting my point down.
maybe i shud just get off the internet and away and study or something.

i fcking wish i did have a chance.
not a hope in hell.
xx

overcome.

one of the things this site needs to keep having is positivity. i'm not interested in associating with people that are completely negative, i respect you for voicing your opinion and feeling like you deserve some respect. but treat people the way you want to be treated, and karma will come back around. if you don't want to post pictures, that's your choice and people should respect that. after all, it's the person you are inside, not what you look like, especially over the internet.

positive thinking, it works wonders. don't let negativity drag you down. it's a waste of time and it does you and nobody around you any favours. if you'd like a positive thought/feeling for the day and you feel like you don't have any... here's one. god gave you the breath in your body you've used today to survive. you've lived another day. there are people out there that cannot live another day, or live a day confined to a hospital bed because they're critically ill, or fighting in a war for peace amongst the world. think.

recluse

I understand what you mean lycra, some people assume that because a person is physically attractive that they friends/a lover/a life, they don't understand that even attractive people can feel terribly insecure. People need to understand that attractive does not always equate to happy.

You seem a nice interesting person to me anyway.

Tiercel

I know how it feels to have your looks create problems for you, although for me it's usually been the opposite of your particular problem. Just hang in there, and eventually the lookers will wander on to the next pretty face and you'll find out who your true friends are.

And although we're not friends on here, you're still cool in my book. And it's not because you're beautiful or hideous, but because you've got one of the best usernames on here. Oh, and if you have a full head of long hair I'll envy you too. Mine left me years ago. ;)

U

userremoved

Don't take it personally. Your face is the first thing someone is going to see when they meet you, and I think it's human nature to assume the beauty=success. But one day we'll all be old and wrinkled and realize just how silly that is. When all you have is your personality to make friends.

LycraPantiies92

Um, maybe because i want to. Maybe this kind of thing is why i will def leave.
No need for it imo.
You're only gonna take the piss out of my reply now anyway. Probably did it to put me down after people have been quite supportive. Always someone that doesn't want me around.
Ciao.

U

userremoved

Well that depends on how you look at it. That question could have been an honest attempt to get to know you better. It's pretty cool that you don't mind being different with your writing style. Now I agree that you shouldn't spend all your time locked in your room on the PC but you probably don't want to cut your ties with the friends you've picked up here. Especially those near you that you can actually hang out with in real life.