Who do you guys and gals hate more

Lonelykitsune

Their all nothing but scumbags.Although i have a particulary strong hatred for peadophiles,the rest are just as bad.

Hatred

You know, it's possible to me more than one of those things at once. I'll throw my hatred most towards the Quadruple-threat. Not that any of them are favorable.

lollipop103

Hm.... murderers & terrorists. They don't leave any chance of recovery cause the people affected are.. dead.

Jin

i think some people just want to see the world got burned,all of them are scumbags..... they should be thrown into another planet....

Last edited:

nopark

Bit of a stupid question, eh?

1) Pedophiles/Rapists 2) Terrorists/Murderers

In that order, if I had to choose for some reason. There are worse things than death. The life-long emotional damage of the first can be worse.

Last edited:
Bit of a stupid question, eh?

1) Pedophiles/Rapists 2) Terrorists/Murderers

In that order, if I had to choose for some reason. There are worse things than death. The life-long emotional damage of the first can be worse.

I totally agree.

Remus

Staff member
Why would you run a contest between scumbags?

In my opinion, this thread should be deleted.

Surely the Moderators on here can see that this is wrong???????

Whats next, we'll have a sponsored race race between murderers and paedophiles?

Its a disgrace that this thread is still running.

Mods, do the right thing and delete this thread.

Can't see this thread has broken any rules, maybe it's bad taste, hard to know in what way the question is being asked, is it very serious or just comedy, ask the OP. Use the report post function if you think a rule breach has occured, all the mods will then look into it.

ON a serious note, I have a particular hatred for pedo's but that's personal issue with me

Last edited:

Luke1993

Paedophiles I say are the worst.

Terrorists sometimes do what they do because they think it is right, same for murderers.

ffeev223234

Serafina is right about murders some have no choice but to defend themselves or the ones they love. I was thinking about pulling that one out before putting this up;
as for the rest that I put down, they are all the negative vocabulary you can come up with.