Where Did You Grow Up in Society?

lunarla

I personally don't think that social class has too much to do with having SA or not, so that's why I put this in off topic. I'm just interested to know, is all. I also don't judge whether someone is highhhhh up there or low. I'm just interested in knowing weird statistical things about people. I'd say I'm about middle middle class, ha. I've never had a tonne of money growing up, but always been secure for the most part. I've lived in a small cabin, to a big ranch house with lots of acreage and even a trailer home! The friends that I do have live in very big houses and in the beginning when I'd go over and hang out I'd feel very weird and inferior, but that passed!

So, where do you fit?

Emily_G

Ya know I really don't know. Either lower-middle or upper-middle. I think we had the money of a lower-middle family, but tried to live like an upper-middle class family. My parents "borrowed" a ton of money from my grandma.....

I started out in extreme lower middle class, and ended up smack dab in the middle of the middle class. Now I'm back down to extreme lower middle class, haha, if not at the very top of the poverty line.

lived like lower middle class, had the money to live in the upper middle class but didn't. I'm a good boy.

Untouchables

Lower-Middle Class the whole way through I guess. I don't know what is considered what? Except those couple of weeks throughout those few years where I'd say somewhat Upper-Class, if that even counts for anything, because I didn't stay there often?? Haha that is long gone.

secretly awesome

Maybe mid-to-upper stratum of the working-class? My dad was a pipefitter. He made a good wage. I was also an only child so I was able to live slightly better than other members of my class.

lyricalliaisons

I was raised poor, & still am. Me & my mom lived with relatives until I was five when we moved to the projects. It wasn't too bad the first couple years, but then robberies started happening a lot & gangs started getting pretty bad. Our house was even broken into by a neighbor & they stole every bit of money we had. We moved when I was nine into a house in a pretty decent neighborhood & I lived there until I was eighteen.

AGR

Poor but not at the bottom,I guess I was lower, almost poor, middle class in my country,which is poor as hell compared to here.