when was the last time ?

mrb

you can say something really cheered you up , made you laugh forgot about your troubles if only for 5 min :) mine was today this woman came up to me and asked for the directions to a street ... i said hmmm ok this is quite difficult to explain but ill try , oh hang on you got a pen :confused: she said yes , and i got a peice of paper out of my car , i wrote on the peice of paper your standing init :D gave her the paper she read it and burst out laughing , so did i ... :D

SilverFire

MRB: That's freakin' hilarious!!

The last time I forgot about my troubles for > 5 minutes. Let's see. I was just playing Runescape. Does that count? :D

lunaticbinge

I watched some guy fall on his ass the other day. It was hilarious even though it was at the expense of someone else.

Kiwong

Watching how happy the Italian lady who came third in the European Marathon championships was crossing the line.

seafolly

You guys are going to think I'm NUTS! :rolleyes:

Today during a walk in the forest I noticed a skull protruding out of the earth in a small cave. Lots of digging on my part revealed a skeleton! Cha-ching!

(no not human, some small carnivore I've yet to identify!)

...I have a thing for collecting bones.

xxaimsxx

Lmao i was out shopping thursday and this guy in the street blocked me and said to me 'youve dropped your smile' and i was like wtf? i didnt know what he said at first and thought i had dropped something so looked behind me on the floor to which he replied 'dont worry it happens all the time'.

strange but i laughed lol!! i just walked off. :)

mrb

You guys are going to think I'm NUTS! :rolleyes:

Today during a walk in the forest I noticed a skull protruding out of the earth in a small cave. Lots of digging on my part revealed a skeleton! Cha-ching!

(no not human, some small carnivore I've yet to identify!)

...I have a thing for collecting bones.

chill folly we knew you were nuts alreadys :rolleyes::D

mrb

Lmao i was out shopping thursday and this guy in the street blocked me and said to me 'youve dropped your smile' and i was like wtf? i didnt know what he said at first and thought i had dropped something so looked behind me on the floor to which he replied 'dont worry it happens all the time'.

strange but i laughed lol!! i just walked off. :)

that was funny , give the bloke his due he did make you laugh :D

Kiwong

I've collected skulls too. I take them back for our zoologist to identify. I better at keying out plants.

slapstick

my friends and I are performing a dance for my friends wedding rreception..so at practice we were mucking around and I was in the zone until I did a clumsy b boy pose which made us al krack up and we laughed for about 5 mins so dats it I guess

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
:) It's a lot of fun! I'd attach photos but I'm afraid of scaring people!

Like this?

IMG_5243.jpg