When I'm down.. (Not for the squeamish)

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
did you edit and change the gifs :LOL:
It was weird.. when I went to "reply" to yours, your gif came up twice. Then I'd go to put mine in and they'd come up as web links.. which usually doesn't happen for me.
I mucked around with it for a bit, did it mess things up? :unsure:

LoyalXenite

It was weird.. when I went to "reply" to yours, your gif came up twice. Then I'd go to put mine in and they'd come up as web links.. which usually doesn't happen for me.
I mucked around with it for a bit, did it mess things up? :unsure:

Earlier I had a quick peek but had to do stuff so didnt reply and there were two gifs there, but then when I came back it was two different ones and I saw that you'd edited it so I'd assumed you just changed your mind on the gifs

PugofCrydee

When I was in China a cpl of years ago, at the end of the trip I was in Hong Kong and went to Disney Land. I stood out the front of this Mansion and all my childhood curiosity came flooding back. 'Mystic Manor'. I ended up going back through 5 times as it was everything my childhood fantasies for adventure yearned for.
The blue 'magic' light that escapes from the box actually went through the air (in the video it doesn't show the effect very well). It was amazing and I highly recommend it.

PugofCrydee

Absolute justice indeed sir. I probably like the sequel more than I did the original (but only slightly; they are both great).

You may enjoy this:
I wish I knew you in RL my friend... I'm guessing we could have some fun.. or at least relate :)

Miserum

I wish I knew you in RL my friend... I'm guessing we could have some fun.. or at least relate :)
Thank you for the compliment man. You're definitely a chip off the ol' block if I do say so myself. :cool:

giphy.gif

LoyalXenite

Loyal... you and me stuck in a shopping mall... all night, having fun :LOL:
They say it's darkest before the dawn..

I used to dream about getting stuck in a shopping center for like a weekend and then going nuts and eating everything and playing with all the toys... you know what that still sounds cool :LOL:
giphy.gif

PugofCrydee

Ahh.. Mr Miyagi... you are a great personal friend of mine.. even though I've never met you..