When I'm down.. (Not for the squeamish)

I only wanted to see you laughing in the purple rain..

I could watch and listen to that every day and not get sick of it. (y) So so sad that he is gone.

Apparently there are hundreds of songs he has written over the years - but never got around to being released - stored in a secure vault at Paisley Park. I wish his sister and other half-siblings would hurry up and stop fighting over his estate, so they can be released to the public posthumously, in a multi-album package or something.

I'm so down.. I can't handle feeling like this 😦😢 why am I like this? What's the point when your days are just filled with pain..
Sorry you are finding it hard to cope with life atm, Pug.
If only we were rich. So many things that people can do to make life worth living - on a long-term basis - cost money$$$$!
If you don't have any disposable income left after the basics are paid for, then why are we living?
Poor people don't "live", they just "exist". :(

LoyalXenite

Sorry you are finding it hard to cope with life atm, Pug.
If only we were rich. So many things that people can do to make life worth living - on a long-term basis - cost money$$$$!
If you don't have any disposable income left after the basics are paid for, then why are we living?
Poor people don't "live", they just "exist". :(

Poor people with mental health issues dont even get the luxury of existing half the time, we're barely surviving

PugofCrydee

You want to know how I got these scars?
You want to talk about strong female characters? Not the 'oh she saved the day with a few cool moves' type...
I don't think I've ever come across a REAL bad ass FEMALE villain..

Then... there's Sylvanas.

Damn you Sylvanas!! Damn you for destroying the place I spent my Wow childhood years/levels... War is war, but that's just going too far!

PugofCrydee

I could watch and listen to that every day and not get sick of it. (y) So so sad that he is gone.

I know Blue.. here I am again, listening to this man's artistic genius.. feeling Blue.. (no pun intended lol..)
I don't know why, but for some reason this song helps me pull through those down times and gets me through to the other side <3

Oh yea baby... I love this world.. can't wait to visit it again this Xmas!

Nah, while I was a huuuuge fan of the Star Wars...........well, everything! lol, they have now completely ruined everything that made it so special.
The current main characters have as much depth, emotion and personality, as a cardboard cutout.
There is no reason to care what happens to them. :confused:

The Star Wars movies (up until 2017) had such a massive appeal to all walks of life and all ages, for several specific reasons.
The last one they made, just annihilated all of those reasons, in one foul swoop. (n) 👿

For me there is simply no reason to watch the next one.

PugofCrydee

Nah, while I was a huuuuge fan of the Star Wars...........well, everything! lol, they have now completely ruined everything that made it so special.
The current main characters have as much depth, emotion and personality, as a cardboard cutout.
There is no reason to care what happens to them. :confused:

The Star Wars movies (up until 2017) had such a massive appeal to all walks of life and all ages, for several specific reasons.
The last one they made, just annihilated all of those reasons, in one foul swoop. (n) 👿

For me there is simply no reason to watch the next one.
Yea I get what you mean Blue. I felt the death of the series moving in when Jar Jar Binks was bought in to it :LOL:
And Rogue one.. well, I nearly fell asleep in the cinema and that is something I NEVER do.

But I went to see The Last Jedi and really enjoyed it. I think you're right in that the characters don't have much depth to them. I did love Luke's part in The Last Jedi though.

I think the difference these days with film, the writers and directors are always trying to make their films politically correct. These days the bad guy is always male.. the hero is mostly female.. for example.

I relate to what you're saying though, I just have to think of my beloved LOTR.. Peter Jackson was masterful in the LOTR trilogy. But ALMOST destroyed the hobbit.. luckily for me, those three films got better as they went. So yea, I can relate :)